"Have you seen Freya today, mate?" Killian asked Lance as he came down the stairs to see the Vampire sat in the kitchen with a glass of blood. "She's not answering her phone."
"Not since you two were sat watching the baby kick. Is something wrong?" Lance knitted his eyebrows into a frown.
"We were supposed to be running a few errands today, but she's nowhere to be found." Killian sighed, not knowing what to do.
"Tell ya what. I'll call Regina, Mary Margaret and stop by Granny's to see if anyone's seen her. You call Emma and get her over here if she hasn't seen Freya either." Lance said, pulling out his phone.
Killian nodded, pulling out his own and struggled to locate the contacts on the strange device he wasn't yet used to.
"How the bloody hell do you do this?" He growled a sigh, impatiently.
Lance chuckled. "Here, let me show you."
Killian passed him the phone and was shown how to access contacts, then the plan was away.

"Any news?" Emma asked, walking through the door at the house, Elsa in tow.
"Nothing." Killian shook his head.
"She's got to be somewhere..." Emma sighed.
"Has anyone heard anything from my aunt recently?" Elsa wondered aloud.
"You don't think..." Emma gasped at the realisation.
"She wouldn't be stupid enough to go after the Snow Queen in her condition." Killian gave another shake of his head.
"She was pretty angry when she found out we'd been keeping all this from her... Perhaps she was just waiting for the right moment." Emma suggested.
"She'd better not have." Killian growled, moving to grab his leather jacket and walk out of the house.

In the Enchanted forest, Freya landed on her hands and knees, making sure not to crush her little girl.
"Bloody Hell..." She grumbled, picking herself up from the muddy floor. She cradled her ever-growing stomach. "It's alright Princess. We'll find a way back to daddy."
The Heretic tucked her hair behind her ear, as to make it easier to use her Vampire hearing.
Nothing to the North, nothing to the East, something that sounded kind of like predatory animals feasting in the West, so she decided to head South, where she could've sworn she had heard a horse or two.

Eventually, she found a path and began to trail it. But she realised, just as the first snowflakes were falling, that even she was cold.
Freya knew that if she, someone who was technically dead and shouldn't feel temperature, was cold, then so was her child.
She knew she needed to find somewhere to get some more weather appropriate clothes, or else her unborn baby would freeze to death.

Freya kept walking, cradling her stomach to try and keep it warm, until she came upon a small cabin, with a washing line full of clothes.
She hated the idea of being a thief, the act of stealing the now dry winter cloak from the line reminding her of when she had first turned and was forced into doing unspeakable things.
The Heretic wrapped the cloak around herself and fastened the clip around her neck, then quickly made her exit before she was caught.
She walked through the thick forest until she was aching all over – the extra weight from the baby was wearing Freya down immensely.
If this was anything like a Human pregnancy, Freya was well aware that she should not have done nearly as much walking as she already had done.
So she decided to find somewhere to settle for the night.

"Incendia." Freya whispered, waving her hand over the log fire she had made, causing it to burst into flames and instantly start crackling away.
She sat down on the floor, her back leaning against a fallen tree.
She had no idea what she was going to do or where she was going to do. But he did know that she needed to somehow get a message to Killian.
Freya recalled a spell that she hadn't done for quite a few centuries and picked up a large leaf from beside her. She then bit into her hand, creating a makeshift cup out of her palm, dipped a long, red painted fingernail into the warm liquid and began to write on the leaf.
'Killian, Ingrid sent me to the Enchanted Forest. Get help. We love you.' She wrote.
Freya cleaned up the blood and cupped the leaf in her hands, whispering an incantation into it.
"Vain se message sa a le main sur la vain."
With that, she threw the message into the fire, watching it as the edges burned, shortly followed by the message itself.

In Storybrooke, it was late. Yet Killian found himself still at the Sheriff's office with David and Emma.
"The town is surrounded by a damn ice circle. There are only so many places she could be." Emma said, running her fingers through her hair in frustration.
Just then, Killian felt something move in the pocket of his jeans.
He reached in and pulled out a leaf.
"What's that?" David asked, both him and Emma moving towards the Pirate with curiosity.
Killian read the note aloud. "Killian, Ingrid sent me to the Enchanted Forest. Get help. We love you." He then looked up to the pair in front of him. "Why the bloody Hell would she send her there?"
"Perhaps Freya confronted her and Ingrid saw she'd be a problem. The real question is how she sent her there." Emma raised an eyebrow.
"She doesn't have the magic for it. Maybe she had a magic bean we didn't know about." David suggested.
"Where would she get a magic bean from?" Killian asked.
"Wrong question." Emma sighed. "Where are we going to get a magic bean from?"