''Baby, I need to go now.'' Louis whined, frowning when Harry pouted.

''I know, Lou.''

Louis cupped the boy's face and kissed him tenderly, eyes fluttering shut at the amazing feeling.

''I love you, pup. I'll make this as quick as possible.'' Louis assured and pressed their foreheads together.

''I love you too, Lou. Now go, they're waiting for you.''

Louis kissed Harry's cheek once more before he hopped into the car.

Zayn and Liam hugged Harry tightly before they stepped into the car as well.

Harry walked up to the car and smiled at Louis through the open window. ''You better come back with Owen's head on a stake.''

Louis laughed and shook his head. ''Will do the best I can, love. Take care of yourself.''

The pack looked at the cars until they disappeared from their view.

The omega took a deep breath, almost sure that whatever Calvin and Stan just did was a big act to make Louis feel at ease.

However, that was not the case.

''Come on, Harry. Let's make you some tea at home.'' Calvin said, beckoning Niall as well since his boyfriend left with Louis too.

But home is wherever Louis is.

****

It was merely three days later when Harry started to feel ill again.

He was exhausted, his head was pounding and all he seemed to do was whine and whimper.

Niall helped him lay down on the bed with a cold cloth pressed against his forehead. ''Do you want me to call Louis for you?''

Harry shook his head and smiled. ''No, I'll be fine. Look, I'm still a bit weak and vulnerable from the wolfsbane. I'll probably feel better after some sleep.''

''Okay, but the minute I still see you as pale as you are now, I will call Louis.''

''Fine, Niall.'' Harry whispered, closing his eyes when Niall closed the curtains.

The omega fell asleep pretty soon after that. Whatever was wrong with him right now really wore him out. But as soon as he closed his eyes and imagined Louis being there with him, he felt a lot better.

Harry ran through the empty village as the growls behind him got more urgent.

Where the hell was everyone? The village looked like a ghost town and much to Harry's luck it was also raining again.

Just before he could reach the village house, a claw dug into his lower back, resulting in him howling in pain.

He was slammed against the brick wall, someone's hot breath tickling down his neck.

''You smell so good, Harry. Why did you never smell this good when you were with me?'' Owen's voice whispered, sending shivers down Harry's spine.

''L-Let me g-go-''

Owen hissed and dug his claw deeper into Harry's back, causing the omega's eyes to roll to the back of his head.

''Your precious little boyfriend isn't here right now, is he?'' Owen chuckled, licking up Harry's neck, right over his mating spot.

''H-He'll be here.'' Harry croaked out, trying to get out of the alpha's grip.