"Are you not?" Yoongi looked up and met eyes with Jimin. The older didn't seem mad, or anxious, just genuinely confused.

Jimin smiled. "You don't need to worry, Hyung. I no longer think of it now I have you"

However when Yoongi sighed, Jimins smile faded. "No, you don't understand— I—it feels odd knowing that he's touched you. When I look at you, I see him. I imagine him kissing you. And I don't like it. Makes me angry"

The younger can't help but frown while Yoongis eyes fall back to the floor. Jimins heart sank to his stomach knowing Yoongi can hardly look at him without thinking of Sungwoon. He wondered if Yoongi will ever get over this, whether after a while it will fade and they'll go back to normal.

He didn't want Yoongi to imagine Sungwoon when he looks at him. Jimin just wanted his Hyung to think about him and only him. It made him uneasy just thinking about it.

Jimin felt guilty that Yoongi had to go through that, he already regretted everything enough, hating the fact he hurt the older big time. This made it worse. And more complicated— does that mean Yoongi won't want to hug him? Kiss him?

"Sorry" is all Jimin could say. He mumbled it under his breath and looked to his feet. Yoongi caught it though, and glanced towards him. 

Yoongi gives him a quick eye up and down before Jimin felt the older wrap his slender fingers around his curled fist. He hadn't even know he was clenching his fists until Yoongi unravelled them and intertwined their fingers instead.

"It's not your fault. Don't beat yourself up about it" Yoongi said. Jimin stayed quiet. "It'll pass. It's just me, being angry"

The younger boy smiled a bit but he still felt worried. "What if it doesn't?"

"Then I guess I'll never look at you again"

Jimin snapped his head up to Yoongi, mouth dropping open. Yoongi doesn't say anything but stare at him, expressionless.

"A-are you serious?"

There's nothing but silence for what seems like forever (it was actually only a minute) until Yoongi bursts out into laughter.
"No of course I'm not."

Jimin takes a moment to realise it was a joke. He smacked the older on the arm with his free hand, harder than actually intended.
"Don't trick me like that!! That joke isn't funny!"

"Oh come on don't tell me you fell for that? I mean, how could I not look at you?"

Despite his cheeks turning a rosy shade of pink, he pouted and tugged his hand out of the boy's grip so he could cross his arms. "I don't know... You're so mean..."

"Awh, baby, come on~" Yoongi cooed as he put his arm around Jimins waist, bringing his hip closer as they walked. "It will pass. I was only joking."

"You scared me" Jimin relaxed slightly into Yoongis hold, but was still pouting. "You're the worst"

"I'll make it up to you?"

Jimin paused for a second. He let his arms drop to his side which Yoongi instantly took as an opportunity to hold his hand again. "How?"

"Movie night for real this time?"

***

When Jimin slipped through the front door quietly and carefully took of his shoes to make as little noise as possible, he thought he had gotten away without being heard.
It was only until he began tip toeing up the stairs that he saw his mother appear at the foot of the stairs, a stern look on her face.

"Park Jimin you're not going anywhere just yet"

He let out a deep breath and plodded back down the stairs, following his mother into the kitchen. Once they were in there, he sat down at the table while he watched his mother continue preparing dinner.

"Mum, I can explain" he slumped in his seat, knowing this might take a while.

"Yeah, you better do it quickly before your father comes home. They rang both parents" she said.

"I swear I never got into the fight. You know I wouldn't do that."

"And your Yoongi? I heard his name mentioned on the phone call"

"He... he might have been involved.."

She stopped what she was doing and joined him at the table, leaning her arms in jt and raising her eyebrows.

"Jimin, did Yoongi really get into a fight?"

Jimin scratched his neck awkwardly. He's about to answer when they get interrupted by the sound of the front door opening and closing.

A male voice comes from down the hall. "Where is he? Jimin, come here and explain right this instant!"

***

Yikes! So much work but I managed to spare a night free to write this chapter!! More will come I promise ㅜㅜ