"Ratchet, what could have caused this?" Prime enquired keeping his voice low so he didn't disturb the sleeping sparklings in his arms.

"Honestly, I have not the faintest of ideas. This should never have been able to happen in the first place," Ratchet sighed.

Ratchet hated weekends.

.....

The three sparklings had been passed around the Autobots as everyone was very eager to see them after years of not seeing any due to the all spark not being around and, you know, the destruction of their planet.

During this, Miko and Jack had woken up and were very confused to say the least.

"What's happening?" Miko had whispered.

"I don't know," Jack whispered in response. His face was scrunched into a position that screamed that he didn't know what to do with himself at this moment in time.

And that's where everything blew up. Miko had whipped her head around to face the direction Jack's voice had come from and had obviously noticed that he was in fact a robot baby and he was being cradled lovingly by Arcee. She had slowly turned her head away and told herself she was tripping balls on acid, this was not real.

She'd almost screamed when she looked down at her body and realised that she too was a robot baby, but she was in the arms of Bulkhead who gave her a rather uncomfortable smile when she looked up at him with wide optics.

"Oh Kami, I should've believed those stories about after effects..." she groaned.

"Miko, I don't think that's it," Raf had stuttered.

Raf was the smart one, so he must be right... right?

She looked at him and oh, what a surprise, he's being hugged by Bumblebee and wow look at that, he's a robot baby too. That was all the confirmation she needed to have a complete meltdown in Bulkhead's arms.

"Miko, it's okay," Bulkhead had no clue what to do with the panicking sparkling but luckily for him Ratchet had stepped in and taken her from him.

Miko found herself held to Ratchet's chest as he stroked the back of her head. She calmed down slowly but still had tears streaming down her face. Bulkhead, Arcee, Optimus and Bumblebee looked at her with warm expressions seeing that she had begun to feel much better from Ratchet's quick thinking.

Arcee smirked slightly at the idea of Ratchet passing out if she ever told him that right now, he looked like a loving grandparent.

Raf had already gotten over the shock of it but it didn't mean he wasn't worried. So Miko's outburst made him think that this situation was definitely more serious that he'd first thought it to be. After all, they'd completely changed species.

Jack just lay there in Arcee's arms. And then he started shaking uncontrollably. He was having a panic attack and he didn't know what to do. Everything was going blurry, he felt sick and he was extremely uncomfortable in his body.

"Jack?!" Arcee was about to start panicking alongside the sparklings but luckily for her Ratchet was about to swoop in and save another sparkling with his loving grandparent powers.

"Optimus, take Miko," Ratchet quickly passed over the sparkling as he ran over to Jack to see if he was okay.

Soon enough, everyone had calmed down and Ratchet was finally able to give the sparklings a full medical examination. Overall, they were very healthy and seemed to be overcoming their earlier moods. The idea that Jack, Miko and Raf still had their normal minds didn't even occur to Ratchet. He simply thought that they were acting normally for young sparklings that didn't have their creators nearby.