Lemon

Almost two and a half weeks have passed and the competition was about 3 days away. I woke up and headed down to the pool and there was a sign on the door, “pool closed for cleaning, come back tomorrow!”

I smiled at the fact that we had a day off, I walked back to my dorm and yawned. When I opened my eyes I saw Rin standing there with a smile, “sleepy?” he asked. I nodded and opened my door to my room, he walked in and sat on the bottom bunk.

“The pool is closed today, for cleaning, so I’m going to get some more rest,” I said and walked to the closet to change into shorts and a tank top, Rin was looking away as usual. “You can rest here if you want, no one owns the top bunk,” I said and laid down on my stomach on the bottom bunk. He leaned forward, causing his chest to connect with my back and started to rub little circles down my spine. “What are you trying to do to me?” I asked and giggled a bit.

“You seem sleepy, I wanted to give you a little backrub,” he said, I opened my eyes and he was smirking.

“Fine, go ahead,” I said and laid back down. I felt his fingers go down my spine and he pushed up my tank top, my skin got goosebumps and I felt his big hands go up and down my waist and go up towards my chest. “R-Rin... only my back, okay?” I giggled and he chuckled.

“I know, I know, I won’t do anything,” he said and grabbed my breasts and gave a small squeeze, “like this.” I whimpered and he let go and I glared at him, “I’m sorry I had to,” he smiled and kissed my forehead. I rolled my eyes and laid back down while he continued rubbing my back.

“_____,” I heard whispered in my ear, my eyes opened and all I saw was water glistening around me. I tried to swim up, but nothing would let me, I started gasping for air...

My eyes opened instantly and I saw the top bunk. I breathed out and sucked in air, when I looked down I saw Rin’s head on my chest breathing softly and then felt his arms on my upper sides. “Rin?” I whispered and poked his head.

I heard a soft groan, “shush, I want to sleep in.” Then he rolled over and brought me with him, my chest was pushed into his face and I held myself up with my arms. He opened an eye and smirked, “I like being woken up like this,” he chuckled.

My face burnt up, “you’re the one with a grip on me,” I said and looked away. I yelped when he turned and I was under him.

“I’d like to have a grip on someone that I...” he stopped and stared at me with a pink face.

“Someone that you...” he put a finger on my mouth and smiled at me. He moved his finger and slowly lowered his face to mine. My heart started pounding and he stopped at my lips. He closed his eyes and I closed mine, our lips met and his hands moved to cup my face.

When our kiss broke, I opened my eyes slowly to see Rin staring back at me. “Someone that I love,” he whispered.

My face was covered in red and I kissed him softly. I felt his hands grab onto my waist and he pulled me up, my waist touching his. Our bodies were so warm touching each other. He pushed up my shirt and grabbed my breast softly. I whimpered softly between our kisses, “Rin,” he grabbed my breast harder and rolled it around in his hand.

“____,” he groaned out and went down to my neck, he bit down into my flesh and made me moan out softly and hold onto his hair. He started moving his waist against mine and I moved mine against his. He chuckled and looked me in the eye, “will you let me hold you?” he asked.

I bit my lip and nodded, he smiled and hugged me tightly. “But be gentle,” I said.

“I will be, don’t worry,” he whispered and sat up. He pulled off his shirt and for some reason this time it really made me horny, though I’ve seen him shirtless so many times before. He bent back down and held my face while giving me a rough but loving kiss.

“Rin,” I said. He looked at me curious, “do you... have... protection?” I asked a bit nervous.

He smiled and pulled a condom out of his back pocket, “I’m always prepared,” he winked.

I blushed and almost slapped his chest playfully, but he grabbed my wrist and pinned it down. He gave me a rough kiss and bit down onto my lip. I whimpered out and held onto his shoulder while he grinded into me.

He pinned my other wrist down and held both with one hand, his other hand held onto my waist and his face bent down to lick around my breasts up to my hardening buds. I raised my chest slightly and moaned out softly. I tried to keep myself quiet so I wouldn’t get attention from others.

I felt him going down with little kisses and slightly sucking on my flesh. His hand went to the hem of my shorts and he pulled them down as he was kissing lower slowly. He chuckled, “someone’s excited.”

I blushed and tensed up when I felt something warm and wet on my slit. I looked down and he pulled my underwear to the side and was lapping up my juices. My chest rose up and I squealed when he placed his finger inside of me and went in and out slowly. He came back up with his face red and sweaty, “you’re so tight, I hope I don’t break you.”

His words were turning me on more and more, this is a different side of Rin that I’ve never seen. I kind of liked it.

He pulled off my short and pulled off his and his boxers, “do you want me to?” I asked with a large blush.

He smiled and bit his lip, “if you want to.” I blushed and crawled over to his member, it was twitching with excitement and I held it softly and began to rub it. He groaned and held onto the top bunk. I gave it one lick and he groaned again and his grip on the metal became stronger. I put the head into my mouth and he breathed heavily while I sucked softly.

Rin patted my head and pushed me down on my back. He pulled off my underwear and gave me a few licks and sucks on my slit before putting on the condom. He started positioning himself and I closed one eye in a bit of pain and pleasure when he started going inside. He held onto my waist and I gripped the pillow that my head was on and squealed.

“R-Rin,” I whimpered out as he thrusted into me rougher when I got more used to his size. He gripped my waist tighter and pulled me up by my back onto his lap. He lifted my waist up and down slowly then I started doing it myself. I bit into his shoulder when he hit a certain spot.

“I think I got it,” he chuckled. Rin continued hitting that spot and when I climaxed, I almost screamed out but Rin gave me a rough kiss, blocking our noises. He finished right after and I fell down onto the bed and he laid on top of me, him still in me. “How was your first time?” he asked out of breath.

“How did you know?” I asked.

He looked at me as if it was obvious, “you’re cute little reactions,” he said and got closer to my ear, “how tight you were.”

“Well, it was obvious you weren’t a virgin,” I said and giggled.

He smiled and kissed me softly, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said and he pulled himself out of me and threw away the condom. He laid down behind me and hugged me tightly. We both fell asleep quickly after that.