CH.2

“I-I’m sorry…” Rin said and backed up and started to walk away, I held onto his wrist and pulled him back and stared into his eyes. I stood on my tip toes and gave him another soft kiss.

When the kiss broke I whispered, “it’s okay…”

He blushed and held my hand and we walked back to the dorms, I opened my door and he opened his and we both said goodnight.

When I stepped into my room, my heart was pounding like crazy. I held onto my chest and I took a deep breath and smiled shyly. I changed quickly and went to sleep thinking of our kiss…

I was walking along the road with tears down my eyes and Rin screaming my name. He turned me around forcefully and looked into my eyes and said softly, “I didn’t mean to hurt you,” tears streamed down his face and his eyes were burning red from the emotional pain.

I opened my eyes quickly and stared at the bunk above me. Did I just dream… about Rin? I shook my head and patted my cheeks. “No, that couldn’t happen…” the sudden thought of our kiss popped in my head and I blushed. There’s no swim practice today so I can go out and hang out with my friends. I yawned and stretched when I got out of the shower and rubbed my eyes and looked at my bed to see Rin there smiling. I started to scream and hide my body but he rushed to me and covered my mouth.

“You’re scared easily aren’t you?” he chuckled, “no need to hide, I’ve seen it all already, remember?” he winked.

“Ho-how did you g-get in h-here?!” I stuttered.

“You don’t need to know that,” he frowned, “you’re not happy to see me?” he gave me a sad look.

“Uh… I-I’m glad t-to see you…” I said shyly and held onto my towel tightly.

“Good,” he said and leaned down to my face and gave me a soft kiss, I closed my eyes slowly and felt my towel fall. I opened my eyes wide and pushed him off and covered myself with the towel. He chuckled, “you’re so cute when you’re nervous, _____.”

“I-I uh… p-p-p-please l-let m-me change in-into clothes-s…” I stuttered.

“I will, but I was here to check on you and your arm, can I see?” he asked. I showed him my arm and he sighed annoyed and blushed a bit, “also…” he looked away with a deeper red face, “your other bruise.” I looked down and pulled the towel down a bit so he could see, he looked and bit his lip in annoyance.

I covered it quickly and walked to where my clothes were. I picked out a black skirt, a red tank top, and slipped on my swimming jacket. I made Rin face the corner while I changed. I slipped on my underwear first quickly then my clothes and looked up to see his face still against the wall. I bit my lip and decided to mess with him.

I walked up to him, stood on my tip toes, and wrapped my arms over his shoulders and whispered in his ear, “you can look now.” I noticed his face turn red and I let go and started laughing. He turned to face me with a bit of an annoyed face.

“S-sorry… I though i-” I couldn’t finish my sentence.

He pinned me against the wall and whispered in my ear, “I can do much worse than you, remember that.” He let go and stuck his tongue out playfully while my face burned. He started laughing and opened the door, “come on, we’re going out.” He said.

He didn’t even ask me if I wanted to go out… I thought and grabbed some cash and walked out with him, I don’t ever bring my phone anywhere and besides it’s rude to bring it when I’m with someone.

“So, is there going to be anyone else?” I asked.

“No, it’s a date between you and me, you think I’d invite anyone else?” he asked and laughed. I blushed and looked down.