what lead him to hell

voices whisper in his head, with only his pink cap of here to conceal them. the things they whisper are utterly diabolical to the average human - they speak as if lillian is a devil himself having friendly chit-chat with them. the more he ignored, the more aggressive remarks arised - reminding him that satan would take his soul sooner or later; failed threats.

lillian took a large breath in of the drug-filled abbey air. walls being to fall in on him in flashing vibrance - the escape route was outside to the train tracks in the forbidden night. trains constantly flew by, nudging him down a small slope to the neighbouring tracks. it was identical to the tracks above the slope but rearranged - the difference was severely unclear to him and anybody else who visited the otherwise non-existent train tracks. even though lillian was in the pitch dark, he could see a foggy silhouette in the distance, of an inhumane stature. as he creeped towards quivering lillian he spoke raspy words, asking if lillian had been down there before or if he wanted to walk the rest of way together. lillian didn't know where 'he' was going.

it was obvious he wasn't intentionally being annoying, yet he continued to ask questions - different from the regular sort. each word flew through his illuminated pink them yellow then green grin which engulfed the rest of his pitiful expression. lillian's response wasn't stated as all he could do in the moment was stare in melancholy. 

the former silhouette smelt like burning coal - his breath lingered in the sparse air. lillian breaks from his drunken trance and replied to the man by the railway with short and snappy responses. he made his vulnerability too obvious. it was now clear that the silhouette was capable to making lillian's dreams twist into reality - or be his 'bestfriend for life' or something of the unnatural sort. he made it sound worth it - forming a deal and solemnly begging for lillian's deprived soul. lillian would be in contol - it was clearly stated yet it didn't feel true. i mean, how could riding in the night train on a mysterious track with an unsettling man you just met not sound worth it?