2~ Wattpad Basics- Editing Profile Page

Wattpad:

Wattpad for beginners

How to edit your profile and how to change things:

 ~To edit your profile page, first go to your profile by hovering your mouse over the orange button in the top right hand corner of the page that will have your username on it. Then move your mouse down the list that will appear until your get to ‘My Profile’. It should be the first one. Now click on that.

 ~Your Internet window should load onto a page that has your information on it.

 Remember: Whatever you put on this page, everyone can see.

 ~Click a small white button saying ‘edit’ directly under the orange button ‘community’ which is in the top bar.

 ~ Once you click on this your Internet window should load to a page that says ‘Account’ and ‘Notifications’ at the top. Click on ‘Account’.

~Fill in the tabs below to how you want them. Then click on the two squares next to your name and birthday, to decide whether you want to ‘show’ this information to people who go on your profile or not.

~Now click on ‘Notifications’. Tick or un-tick the small white boxes depending on what you want. If you tick them, it means you are going to get emails from Wattpad for those particular things.

 ~Once you have done that, click the white button ‘change’ to the right. It should say this under the word ‘customize’. Load a picture form the desktop and it will become your profile picture. This will show under your books, on your profile and anywhere you post a comment or are involved in something. Do the same with the other change button that is below the first.

 ~ Click the ‘save’ button. It is the orange button at the bottom. Once green words appear above the save button saying ‘Your profile was successfully updated’ you are free to roam around Wattpad with your profile updated.