23~ Wattpad For Intermediates- How to delete your account

Wattpad for intermediates:

How to delete your account:

To delete your Wattpad account (Which you really shouldn't do because Wattpad is Awesome!) you need to follow the steps bellow.

-First, you need to go to your profile page and edit your profile introduction. There should be a grey button reading 'Edit' on the bottom right hand side of your introduction/profile at the top of yourprofile page. Click on this button.

-Once you have clicked on this button, your screen will load onto another page where you can edit your profile. Scroll down to the bottom of your page and look at the bottom right hand side of the screen. There is a button that says 'Close Account' This button looks exactly like the 'Edit' button on your profile page0 just with different words. Click on this button.

-There may be questions that pop-up on the screen like- Are you sure you want to close your account? Or- Why is it that you want to delete your account?

-Answer these questions then- DONE! You have succesfully deletedyour account! I hope this helped all of those people who need this information.

NOTE: Once you have deleted your account you cannot reactivate it like facebook. Once you have closed your account you can NEVER get it back- Your books will be deleted and 'No Longer Availiable' and you cannot comment or vote on any books!

For any questions, go to chapter 'OFTEN ASKED QUESTIONS PART' 1 or 2! Thanks!