Questions?

Hello guys !! M here with a few questions regarding this story and I want to share some of my thoughts while I was writing it.The part "victory of love " was the most difficult one to write.As I mentioned earlier I was numb for 5 hours after publishing it.I donno why but then may be like you all I was living the story so may be I had a feeling that all this is happening in front of my eyes.

You all must not be knowing this but yaa before starting with this story, I had been struggling alot with a few dilemmas of my heart and mind.

We all watch the show,we all are samaina lovers and Naina we see in the show is a good decent girl belonging to a middle class family but still a well to do household.The naina which I have portrayed was a prostitute,struggling to earn a livelihood and keep her sister "preeti"
alive.

So here came my conflicting thoughts  that whether the character should be molded with a 360 u turn or not because I had honestly expected all to oppose this idea of portraying her like this.

So the 1st question comes here -

Did this changing of Naina's character affected your perception in some way while watching the show?

Then the next thing I would like to share is my ideologies.Well this story was to create awareness among everyone because I know we all had not liked such women and we can call them as kalanks of this society but has anyone thought about their life history before?

So the next question comes here-

Did this story changed your perception about prostitutes to a certain level?

Well we know that many women do this job unwillingly but many pursue it willingly (just to fulfil their needs)so for them I dont have any thing to comment on but about the one's who are indebted or the one's who are helpless and have a big reason like naina should atleast be respected in my opinion.

Next question-

Did you like the story ?
If yes then what did you like the most?
Which character you adored the most and why?
Which was your favourite part?

Well many of you have asked me to continue it as you all want to see samaina's married life,preeti's recovery and Preehan or preedit.

Next question-

Do you want a sequel story which will be in continuation with this?

Well if the answer is yes then I will continue but not now,it will take time as m having Two ffs on samaina and 1 ss on Ashdeep and gang ,which are still pending so will start the sequel after my exams may be in"may or june".

Thank you for your responses.
Do give the answers in comment section.
Have a good day❤
Keep loving and supporting❤
Ashi❤