Epilogue"The Eternal love"

As the story finally ended,m here with an Epilogue to give a final closure to this series.

Well first of all a big thank you to all for supporting nd loving the story.If as readers u must have felt heartbroken,as writer I was too numb after writing these parts especially the last one.

"Some truths are hard to accept but then its the destiny and not the person who is at fault."

Thank you again for this ranking.M feeling so blessed that this story is among top 5 in the yehundinonkibaathai category.M really happy with the responses thank u so much❤

Well as I have made you all cry in the previous parts,m sure this epilogue will make you all smile

Well as I have made you all cry in the previous parts,m sure this epilogue will make you all smile.This was the surprise for my dear readers❤

Note-Again a long one "+9000" words this time.Read as per your convenience.

Happy reading,

After their love confession and heart to heart conversations,sameer and naina fell asleep on the bed.It was sameer's phone which rang continuosly because of which he woke up.

As his eyes fell upon the sleeping naina,his lips were curved into the warmest smile of satisfaction.Irritatedly he answered the call and the caller was none other than vicky .

"Ha bolo kya hua ?"sameer asked annoyedly.

"Sameer dude,how was your afternoon with krishika...hope you had a great time...haha....waise wo cheez hi zordaar hai ...maza kisko nahi aeyga "vicky uttered the words which were like knifes that pierced through sameer's heart.

"Well its none of your business Mr.Vikas "sameer replied angrily.

"Arey dude chill ...Waise I called to inform you that your time is up ...ask krishika to meet me at 8pm "hotel Richard" vicky made the biggest mistake of his life by saying the following words as sameer lost his cool completely.He was about to shout at vicky and if vicky was in front of him at that moment then who knows ,he would have killed him at once.

Sameer was about to scream when his eyes fell upon his naina sleeping peacefully without any worry and without any tensions.He took her hand into his and gained the required strength to tackle such demons like vicky.

"Mr.Vikas,Krishika mittal se ab aap dur rahiye apke liye behtar hoga" sameer warned him but not so politely.

"What do you mean dude?"Vicky asked in disbelief.

"If you want to know the meaning of my words then join us tomorrow at the Shiv temple" sameer peacefully replied as he was much calm than before ,Naina's hand in his hands gave him the desired peace at that time.

"Kya bolra hai ?Shiv mandir kyu?"vicky asked in confusion.His thick brain couldnt guess anything till now.

"Kyuki kal subah 11 baje humari shaadi hai"sameer proudly declared.