k.s.j- I Used You (pt. 2)

5 Years Later

"Mommy Look at me!!" Said my son Jaehyun. I cant believe that my life has changed to become better, im married with a guy that cared for me and Jaehyun 5 years ago when Jaehyun was still in my tummy. His name is Kim Jong Dae or Chen. We ment through my friend Jennie she would always go on that we make a cute couple and that were her number one ship after that we became close and I talked to him about my past and about Jin and what had happened between us since he had asked who was the father of my baby. Then we suddenly started to have feelings for eachother and he had asked me out. He wanted to become a dad with his past marriage that was forced but she ran away since she didnt like Chen. Which I sad cause Chen just wanted to love her but he lost feelings after they had a divorce. When he asked me I started to cry since I didn't want the realtionship to end up like Jin's and I. I trusted Chen so I accepted his confession. He was by my side since we were friends. Im just greatful to have him in my life now.

"Mooommmmyyyy could we please get icecream or food im hungry!" Jaehyun gave his pout that gets me everytime its just contagious.

"Okay ill text your dad so he can join us for icecream when we get home I'll cook dinner." I told him while taking my phone and messaging Chen.

*Flashback*

After what had happened with Jin honestly had no hope in finding love anymore. I cried each day contemplating why he cheated on me and got another women pregnant. I knew I was pregnant but it looked like I've gain a lot of weight even though its natural when it comes to pregnancy, but even though I had fit body I just looked bigger witb my baby in my tummy I thought that maybe I should just wear men oversized hoodies and I did. Its been four weeks after Jin left me. Ive been struggling with jobs since there wasnt much spots available. I started working at Jennie's cafe although its small it pays okay.

Next Morning
I woke up and looked at my belly I smiled since I've wanted a kid for a while but when I realized that Jin was the father but he wouldn't give a damn about 'our' kid since he has his side chick. I went to the doctors to get a check up and they said that I'll be having a boy. I kinda had hoped to find someone who will accept me even though im pregnant. But Jin's words did stick to me like knives in your back. That I was "Clingly, fat, ugly, and annoying." Those words made me feel more insecure about my self more. Which is why I wear oversized hoodies. I took a shower and got ready for work. Jennie said she'd wanted me to get to know her guy friend which was weird since he worked there but I never meant nor talked to him since he wasn't there maybe cause family or trip im guessing. I wore this since my jackets/sweaters were dirty. I took a pair of plain black shorts and left.

I left for work, although my outfit was from my closet it fits with the cafe's dress code for the employees

I left for work, although my outfit was from my closet it fits with the cafe's dress code for the employees. I was early so I walked through the door and waited for customers. A guy walked in wearing something similar to my outfit but it was the outfits from the cafe. I greeted him and went to clean tables. It was Chen he looked nice so I had hope to be on good terms with him. Jennie said that she'll come late to work even though she runs the place. So I tell Chen and he starts getting machine's ready and flips the closed sign to open. We basically did what we do in the cafe on a daily but I feel myself having feelings for Chen.