Random Chapter: WARNING🔞🔞

It is night time. Peppa is laying on her stomach while watching BSD Sangre, Sudor y lágrimas MV. Peppa drools as Juankook sings his part.

"I wish I had a voice like his." She says.
*(I know right).* Just then a ad pops up. A handsome yellowish fellow appears on her screen. "Looking for a strong condom that won't break? Well you came to the right place! Introducing- *blah blah*"

Peppa freezes in place as she stares at the handsome fellow. Suddenly her titties tip pops and her bra strap breaks. Peppa drools in the sight of that sexy fellow. (Wondering who!?) It was no one but pedro pony *neigh*.

Uh... enjoy?;

*ANYGAYS*

*ANYGAYS*

Sadly the ad finishes and peppa snaps back to herself. She looks down at her chest and notices her titties poppin. "Holy sh-"

Her face turns all red. She buttons her *bra* and slams her laptop shut. Suddenly her bedroom door breaks down. She turns around looking frightened. There stood a T- short asf man half naked. His smexy body shines in Pepper's bright purple light.

"Oh. My. God-" she whispers to herself. The ta- er short dude cums, I mean comes, closer to Paper with a smirk in his face. Peppa drools once again.  "P-pedro... i-" she stutters.

Ya'll I'm gonna end this here because I'm lazy to write more. Peace!

~end of random chapter~