Chapter 2

2 Weeks Late's 

"Harder Harry, harder." I walked past harry room in disgust. I know it was actually none of my business, but he could show a little respect. Every night there was a different bimbo in his bed. He'd fuck her and send her on her way. I walked down to the kitchen to fix some coffee when i heard a knock at the door. I looked down to see what i was wearing. Small shorts, that my ass cheeks hung out of and a tank. It wasn't the most appropriate thing, but i thought fuck it. I answered the door after it had been knocked on quite a few times. When i opened it i was face to face with LouisTomlinson, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. They all looked at me eyes wide. I quickly hid behind the door. 

"Um, hello. Im Lily, a friend and roommate of harry's. Can i help you. Come in." They all stepped inside trying there hardest not to look at me. "Sorry about my attire, but i . . .um let me get harry." I ran upstairs and as i was about to bang on the door the blonde and harry walked out. "Be Harry." She kissed his cheek and headed downstairs. "Hello love. You here for me." He pulled me by the waist and i pulled away before he could kiss me "Your band mates are here." He opened his eyes wider "Oh." Tell em i'll be down in five." I shook my head and started back down to them. 

"Um harry's getting dressed, he'll be down in a few." I took a seat on a one person chair when Niall began to laugh. "Not that i mind, but shouldn't you be doing the same thing?" he looked at Zayn who smiled. "Hmph, well I'm just here to keep you guys company, no need for rudeness." I said covering myself with a blanket. "So Lily, how come we never met?" Louis asked kindly. "Well i just moved in with harry about 2 weeks ago. I'm only going to be here until i find a place of my own place. And i guess you guys haven't been here to see me." They smiled as harry came into the living room plopping in the chair next to me. Squishing my body. "Hey mates, i see you've met the lovely Lily." He said kissing my head. "Yea she's a feisty one, harry." Niall said laughing. I laughed to "Am not. Just sensitive." Harry laughed "So what can i do for you lads?" 

"We just came to hang. Its been about three weeks. Liam and Danielle had day plans.  Harry looked down at me. Can you get us all a beer?" I frowned at him. "Im not a made, but okay." I said getting off the chair annoyed. Harry grabbed my ass as i got up. I slapped his hand away. I was in the kitchen searching for the beers. Harry was always moving shit. When i came up from the fridge there was niall, staring at me. "Oh hey." I said awkwardly. 

"Hey, just wanted to see if you needed a hand." He said walking over to me. I laughed nervously "That's okay, i got em." I said as one almost slipped out my and. He caught it and laughed. "Well, maybe you don't." We both laughed. "So how's it living with harry. He can be a difficult one from time to time." I nodded in agreement. "Its not so bad. I mean I'm so grateful he welcomed me with open arms. But it's the constant sex he has with girls every night that drives me insane. Cant he keep his dick in his pants for one night." We both laughed. "So are you to . . . um do you have sex?" I chocked a little on my spit. Was it that obvious. "Uh, we do sometimes since iv'e been here about four times. But nothing serious were just friends. Sometimes when were in the mood we do it.  He hasn't had a lot of time for me lately though." I sighed and began staring at the ground. Niall took my chin in his hands. I looked in those lovely blue eyes. "Don't worry, harry's not the only man in the world." He smiled at me and i began to blush. I know i had just met him, but niall seemed like a really nice guy.

"Lily, can i talk to you upstairs please, it's important." Harry said out of nowhere almost scaring me to death. "Here let me take those." Niall said taking all of the beers. Harry smiled as niall walked out the kitchen and began walking upstairs. I followed behind him. We got upstairs to his room. The same room he had just fucked in moments ago. He slammed the door and locked it. "Yes." I asked rolling my eyes. He pushed me up against the door. "What the fuck was that, in the kitchen." He said both his hands pressed on the door, his eyes locked with mine. I turned my head. "What, i don't know what your talking about." He pushed his body closer to mine. "You flirting with niall half naked. You whore."   I gave him an angry look. Wait was he jealous. "I'm a women i can wear what i please. And niall? We were just talking. It was nice to have some male attention. Niall seems really nice to-" I was cut off when harry suddenly snatched down my shorts and panties, dropping them at my ankles in one swift movement. "Harry, what are you doing." He still had one arm placed on the door as he ran his hand up my thigh. "You want some male attention?" He began tapping the inside of my thighs. reaching up slowly and slowly until he got to my bare pussy. Tapping it slightly. "Harry," I moaned "please don't." He had a huge smirk on his face. "Don't what. You have to be clear with me love. Don't . . . " He said sliding his two long fingers between my folds. My chest began rising and falling at a slow pace. He put his lips to my ear. "Just say no, if you want me to stop. If not . . . just shut up and enjoy whats coming to you. Speaking of coming." He shoved his two fingers into me curving them as he went deeper. I moaned loudly. He quickly covered my mouth with his free hand before pumping in and out of me at a fast pace. I wanted desperately to moan his name over and over again, but his hands still covered my mouth. I began biting his hand. "So you like it you whore. Well i can't let them here you. Lets hurry up and make you cum." He started going faster and deeper curving his fingers so they'd brush against my g spot perfectly. That all so familiar feeling began to hit me. My toes curled and my body began to tingle. "Harry, I'm coming." I moaned through his hands. He smiled and continued pumping in and out of me. My orgasm then took over. I began to tighten and he started going slower. I stood there almost squirming in his hands as he pulled his fingers out. I pulled my panties and shorts back up. He began sucking on his fingers, the same ones he used to pleasure me. "Mm, damn you taste delicious." I reached up to his neck kissing on it softly. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. "Harry, thanks." I really needed that. "I know babe." He said opening the door. I rested my head on his shoulders. As we came downstairs, i bet i looked like a little kid wrapped around him like that. They all stared at us as he sat on the chair. Me still on his lap, legs around his waist. 

"Whats wrong with her?" Zayn asked laughing a bit. Harry rubbed my back softly. "Oh nothing, shes just happy as all." He said and i shook my head in agreenment. 

"Whatever mate. So guys guess what Eleanor wanted last night." Louis started as i began to day dream about harry. He was such a cheeky boy. Kind and naughty. A few of the things i loved about him. And he always pleased me sexually. If only he could act a little  more mature sometimes.