Ryoma: I'm curious what kind of place Beacon Academy will be, considering they train to become warriors. That leaves me with two more questions...
Have they been gifted with powers from the void? And what lingers out here that they have to fight?

As the Tenno thought to himself, a creature of Earth slowly approached the Tenno. It's bulky frame stood up to that of the Warframe's chest and to that of the Tenno's head, and it's white and red fur rubbed against its owner in glee, now that it was able to leave the Orbiter.

 It's bulky frame stood up to that of the Warframe's chest and to that of the Tenno's head, and it's white and red fur rubbed against its owner in glee, now that it was able to leave the Orbiter

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Author's Note: It's an Omega Raksa Kubrow.)

Ryoma: You're excited, too?

Scratching the Kubrow's head, it began to wag it's tiny little snub for a tail and pant lightly.

Ryoma: Of course you are.

As the first of many Bullheads landed beside the town square, the Tenno began to transfer his consciousness back into the Warframe beside him, standing it back up.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Ryoma: These must be it, I think?

As the Atlesian personnel exited the craft, both the Tenno and his Kubrow began to approach the Bullhead, unsure of the procedure involved. As they got closer, the Atlesian guard responded with authority before realizing the Kubrow's actual size.

Atlesian Guard: Sir. Pets are not allowed...on....board?

Kubrow: *Grrr...*

Atlesian Guard: Oh sweet lord, what is that thing?

Tapping the Kubrow's nose, the Tenno stopped it's growling as the Atlesian guard circled around the Kubrow, inspecting the creature in awe of it.

Ryoma: Do they really not take pets here?

Atlesian Guard: It's even bigger than a Great Dane. You trained this thing?

The Tenno nodded in response as he continued.