"And who is she??" The girl on his lap asked..

"She used to be the girl I pleasure....yeah she's my ex" he arrogantly said.

"And why is she here??" The girl asked once again.

"Maybe her new boyfriend doesn't make her feel good during sex? That's why she wants me back I guess?" He added. Why is he become so arrogant??

"I'm not here to have sex with you Kihyun..I'm already doing that with you" I said.

"Then why are you here bitch?" The girl asked. This girl is getting on my nerves. I quickly approached her and pull her by her hair.

"Ouch! Bitch let go!" The girl said then Kihyun separate the two of us.

"Then why are you even here??" Kihyun asked me.

"I'm here to talk with you" I said.

"Then said it already" he said looking annoyed as he sat back on his seat lighting his cigarette. He still smoke??

"Its something private" I said looking down avoiding his gaze.

"Go" he said and the girl fixed herself before going out.

"Start talking" he said.

"I'm here so that we can talk about us"

"Then you can go out now" he coldly response. "There's nothing to talk about us"

"There is" I defend "about that night"

"I've already given you a chance Jin Hee. I asked you to go out with me so that we can have a talk but what have you done? You went out with some random guy" he said.