"I can see the head, Hunter would you like to come and look?" Doctor Guirrerez said Isabella was back in the tunnel space where things sounded distorted. The doctor wasn't happy that things were progressing so quickly but she could see she was wasting her breath, Isabella was not going to stop pushing and considering the baby's observations were still stable showing he/she wasn't in any sort of stress she would allow Isabella to continue how she wanted too.

Hunter stood up and walked to the end of the bed, once stood next to the doctor, he looked down at the head of his second child, his head instantly started spinning and he became dazed... far too much blood! Things looked much better at the top of the bed beside Isabella.

"Heads out!" 

Isabella was ready for this to be over, just one more push and this would be over - she could do that then things would go to how they should be. Herself, Hunter and their two children.

Isabella let out a primal growl as she pushed her second child into the world and the second she heard her child cry, she returned back to the real world but in that instant, she felt her whole body relax. It was finally over!

"You have a little girl!" Doctor Guirrerez smiled happily picking up the baby and showing her red, scrunched up face to the proudest parents.

-

3 hours after the labour, the full family was brought back together again. Hunter was sat on the chair at the side of his bed topless holding his daughter to his chest, Isabella had their son lay on top of her thighs, she couldn't decide where to look. Isabella wanted to stare at her children and never look away and yet she was also always drawn to Hunter. Isabella couldn't help but think how could she have made two so perfect people.

"How are you all doing?" Dr Guirrerez smiled, she was still at the hospital wing not wanting to leave Isabella alone yet

"Great!" Hunter beamed but Isabella stayed quiet

"Isabella?" Doctor Guirrerez said, Hunter also looked over at her

"I just feel very tired and cold and a bit dizz.." Isabella trailed off, her eyes growing heavier by the second

"Lets put the baby down, its to be expected that you're going to be tired - you're body has just done an amazing but very tiring thing" Doctor Guirrerez smiled but as she leant down and pick the baby up she frowned

"Oh, what's that thing on the baby grow?" Doctor Guirrerez asked noticing a stain on the side of the baby grow, she turned the baby over and noticed a huge, wet, fresh blood stain. Doctor Guirrerez turned to look at Isabella's lap where she saw a similar looking stain over the blanket covering Isabella's legs.

Doctor Guirrerez quickly placed the baby down and rushed back over to Isabella who she noticed was incredibly pale with cold sweat all over her face. Under the thin blanket, Isabella was shivering uncontrollably, The doctor hooked Isabella up to the machine to look at her Heart Rate, her heart rate was well over a hundred as it hard to work harder to try and help pump the lowering amount of blood around to all of her organs as she was losing so much.

"Isabella stay with me okay?" Doctor Guirrerez shouted it made both babies jump in fright and start to cry

"What is going on?" Hunter asked finally grasping the seriousness of the situation, despite the baby crying in his arms he placed her in the same hospital cot as her twin brother, they cuddled up against each other and soon consoled each other.

"She is haemorrhaging... losing too much blood!" the doctor explained as she pulled the emergency buzzer to all staff to say she needed immediate assistance, the room soon filled with lots of medical staff pushing Hunter into a corner as to not get in the way

It felt like barely a couple of seconds passed by but Isabella was already being wheeled out fot he room, Doctor Guirrerez rushed up to a shell shocked Hunter. This wasn't meant to happen, this was meant to be one of the happiest days of their lives 

"We are taking Isabella to surgery to try and stem the bleeding and to give her some blood to replace what she has lost. It is very serious Hunter, I won't lie to you about that. Isabella is in a dangerous position right now but you know I will do everything I can" Doctor Guirrerez explains grasping Hunter's arm and giving it a comforting squeeze.

"But why..." Hunter asks dumbfounded

"We can't be sure yet but it could be because she had twins, maybe because baby girl came so quickly and sometimes it just happens to those without any risk factors - really need to go," Doctor Guirrerez says about to leave

"But.. we didn't - we didn't even choose names yet," Hunter says quietly his voice cracking as a single tear dropped from his eye