Prologue

Once upon a time, in a kingdom far away, there was a beautiful kingdom that always shined like the sun, in an old house in the village was a women with peace hair with ruby red streaks, blue eyes, a nice brown pheasant dress and brown heels, her name is Shimmering Sun, she's known for being a dress maker.

She was once a poor girl and was having trouble finding money for her family, but when she still went to school, she learned how to make the most beautiful dresses anyone has ever seen, and later, she met a kind shoe shiner who was kind enough to let her stay at her house and they even fell in love and were married.

Shimmering Sun was just at her room looking at the nice sun setting and how beautiful it was.

Shimmering Sun: "*Sigh* The sun is so beautiful this evening."

Then, when she saw the sun, and the lake near the city and even some of the new grown peaches, she then saw a shooting star and made a wish.

Shimmering Sun: "Oh I wish I had a daughter with beautiful hair like the sun's flames, cyan blue eyes like the crystal blue lake, and fresh young skin like peaches."

So, after she made her wish, 9 months have passed and now Shimmering Sun was sitting on a chair holding her newborn baby, then coming into the room was a man with red and orange hair, hazelnut brown eyes, a white pheasant shirt, brown pants and black boots, his name is Autumn Wind, he's Shimmering Sun's new husband and is a shoe shiner.

Autumn Wind: "Hello there dear."

Shimmering Sun: Hi Autumn, how was your journey?"

Autumn Wind: "Well, I lost a few friends but over all it was good."

Shimmering Sun: "Oh, sorry to hear that."

Autumn Wind: "Anyways, who's this young sunshine?"

Shimmering Sun: "It's our newborn daughter."

The baby that Shimmering Sun was holding had red and yellow hair like the flames, cyan blue eyes that sparkle like the crystal blue lake and skin as fresh as peaches, it was the beautiful daughter that Shimmering Sun had wished for.

Autumn Wind: "She's the most beautiful girl I ever met."

Shimmering Sun: "Indeed she is my beautiful husband, now what shall me name her?"

Autumn Wind: "Hmm, how about Sunset Shimmer since she has beautiful hair like the sunset."

Shimmering Sun: "I love it."

The baby then giggled when she heard her new name, she yawned and began to feel sleepy, Shimmering Sun then got up from the chair and placed Sunset in the crib gently.

So when Shimmering Sun kissed her head gently, she then closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Shimmering Sun: "Sleep tight love."

So when Sunset was asleep, Shimmering Sun and Autumn Wind then left so they won't wake her up, years have passed by and Sunset was now 6 years old and was known to be a kind, gentle and also cute girl, she had on a blue dress with a white cute apron around her, white leggings and black shoes.

She was out in the garden picking some flowers and some old adults from the recovery center came and couldn't help but admire her kindness and beauty.

Old man 1: "Aw, she is just the cutest angel I have ever seen."

Old woman 1: "Indeed dearie, her hair is so beautiful, not to mention her beautiful eyes."

Old man 2: "And don't forget her skin."

Soon after Sunset finished picking flowers for her mom and dad, she then got home and put the flowers in a vase, went to her room and started reading fairytales.