94 - Sherlock's child // Harry Holland

Start from the beginning

" If you're trying to actually solve something, try to get at least the age of them first, " Alex says.

" Come on Alex, " Ashleigh says grabbing his hand.

" Ashleigh Morgan, Sherlock that's your daughter, " John states.

The screen goes black.

" So you got to work with not only Benedict Cumberbatch but now boyfriend Harry Holland, the two of you met on Sherlock right? " Jimmy asks.

" No we met on the set of another movie that I am not allowed to say, but we met in 2015 so we were 16 years old playing 16 year olds, but now that it is 2017 and we've been dating for 2 years now, " I tell him.

Next year......

" Still it's crazy three years, " Z tells me as I walk with her. Him and I had a child together his name is Jonah Luke. We were 17, so he's 1 right now and he's with me currently because Harry couldn't take him.

" Yeah, yeah totally. We're 18 years old been dating for 3 years. I couldn't ask for someone better as a boyfriend, " I tell her as we go onto set.

" And you haven't seen him in 7 months? " She asks.

" Yeah haven't seen him in 7 months, which is hard, but he's with Tom right now and I'm here shooting this with you, " I tell her. I am in the new Spider-Man movie. Spider-Man : Far From Home of course not Spider-Man : Homecoming.

" It must be hard, " Z tells me.

" Yeah it is totally, but you know him and I we love each other and this job that both of us have it's just we have to make sacrifices and sometimes that is not seeing each other for 7 months, " I tell her.

" Yeah I totally understand, but you know he could be closer than you think, " she comments with a laugh.

" What's that suppose to mean? " I ask. Jonah whines to be picked up so I pick him up and rest him on my hip. " Hey baby it's okay, " I mutter. He's tired super duper tired, which I am as well. Him and I walk to the area where we are needed, he also gets to be in it which is nice because he is going to get to work with his uncle.

I get into my outfit for the day and walk to set with Jonah.

" AND ACTION! " Jon screams

" AND ACTION! " Jon screams. Jake and I are sitting on a roof top looking over everyone.

" Dad couldn't we just find a way to like get on the inside? " I ask him as I walk forward to sit next to him on the edge.

" No there is no way my daughter, there is no...... way, " he says.

" What? " I ask looking over the edge to see what he's looking at.

" Him, " He says pointing to Jacob. " You work on him, that spider and him are best friends. Convince the best friend because he has influence on the spider, " he adds. I nod to him as I look down.

" Will this work? " I ask.

" I hope so, this is our last chance, " he tells me

" Or this is your last chance dad, " I comment going to the edge of the building.

" If I get super hurt again I will be very upset dad, " I comment.

" AND CUT! " Jon screams. They put me on the wires so I will fall as well Tom so that he just swing up. " AND ACTION! " Jon screams. 

" Help me! " I scream as the man holds me over the edge of the building. " HELP ME!!!! " I scream again grabbing the attention of everyone. You can see Peter and Ned talking to each other for trying to cause a distraction even though I am more of an enough of a distraction. 

Then I am pushed off the building and I begin to scream my head off. 'Spider-Man' catches me and helps me to get to the ground. " Hey are you okay? " He asks. 

" I'm fine, I'm fine. He has my son, he's going to try to kill my son, " I mutter becoming nervous. 

" MOMMY! HELP ME! " Jonah screams. 

" Save my son please he's all I have left, " I beg to him. 

Tom gets down on one knee. " Tom what are you doing? " I ask. 

" Y/N what's wrong with you? " Tom asks. 

" Wait if you're out there then who's out- " I spot myself when the mask comes out and it is Harry. 

" Hi, " he says. 

" Hi, " I mutter back. Jonah has run up and got to me. 

" Well I am going to tell you this quickly because there is a dead line, but I love you more than anything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Know I know we're young but I can't wait another minute. So Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N will you marry me? " He asks. 

" Yes, yes I will marry you, " I tell him. He puts the ring on my finger and then stands up and kisses me. 

" I love you, " he tells me. 

" I love you too, " I tell him.