131 - I believe in you // Harry Holland

" So Harry and you met on the set of a movie? " James asks.

" Yeah, yeah we did. He was directing a short film, and I was going to be one of the mains in the film. Him and I just hit it off really, really well. And I think a lot of people thought something was going on. Or something was eventually going to happen, " I tell him, as him and I catch about my latest album.

" You have a song on this called, 'Late Late Night' what is that song about? " He asks.

" It's actually about a date between Harry and I. And I called it late, late night. Because it was really really late at night. And there's a verse in there that says 'and watched James Cordon just laughing at him' so you are in the song. And that's because in this date we watched your show, " I tell him.

" Makes my heart melt. That's so sweet and the cover is Harry, " he says.

" Yeah, yeah it is, " I comment. The album cover comes up.

" The album is called 'You're my world' and there is a song that is called You're my world

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" The album is called 'You're my world' and there is a song that is called You're my world. And I will say the first time Harry listened to it he cried. But it was just me wanting Harry to know that wherever we are. Whatever we are doing. I love him, and I am so thankful that he is a part of my life. He's made my life 10 times better, and I've known him for 4 years now. And we've been dating for 3, " I tell him.

" And you haven't seen him how long? " James asks.

" About 8 months. He's been away filming and with Tom with his new movie 'Cherry'. But you know I've had a lot of people be like 'why are you still with him?' And I just say, 'because I love him' and it's in a sense of I know what I getting into when I entered this business and so does Harry. We knew that there would be times where we wouldn't see each other for months. Like this situation, " I tell him.

" And is this the longest it's been since you've seen each other? " James asks.

" Yes, our second one was about 5 months when I went away to film 4 episodes for a show and then a music video, " I comment towards him.

" And you know have there ever been sometimes that you just wished that he was just here? " He asks.

" Oh yeah totally. Every moment I wish he could be with me, but as I stated with the careers that we chose it's difficult. He's suppose to be gone for a year. So he's going to be missing our 4 year anniversary of dating. But you know sometimes that's apart of life, " I state as I change my position in my chair.

" Maybe not, " James tells me.

" What do you mean? " I ask. James just points, and behind me there stands Harry with a bouquet of flowers. And at first I didn't know how to react, and I started crying a little bit. And soon I got up, and ran over to him and gave him a giant hug. A hug I've been wanting to do since he left 8 months ago.