15

//HeeEEeYyyYy you forgot to vote!

All Might's arrival filled you with newfound hope and energy. His battle with Stain was going on full throttle as All Might fought with such rage that you pitied Stain.

But you knew that he couldn't use his full strength when you and the other injured were right there. And in a fight where one cut meant he'd lose, All Might needed to be able to use his fullest.

"I'll evacuate!" you yelled at him, still sitting by the wall. You pushed yourself off the ground, the sharp pain that went through your leg making you whimper, but you forced yourself to endure it as you moved towards the injured, limping and hunched over.

You picked Iida up and managed to throw him over one shoulder just as Stain whizzed past you, having been punched by All Might again.

With heavy and pained footsteps and Iida's protest, you moved on to Deku and got him over your other shoulder. You approached Native, who managed to lift his trembling hand to stop you.

"N-no, I can walk, kid, just let me lean on you," he said, pushing himself up with the help of the wall, moving his legs without any feeling. You allowed him to lean onto your side, ignoring the pain you were in. You could barely step on your leg without screaming, and the shoulder on which you held Deku was hurting nearly as much, and you could feel that something had pierced your skin and fresh blood was flowing out of the wound.

"Y/N, stop that, you're injured!" Deku protested, unable to move.

"Shut the fuck up, Deku," you muttered, moving sharply to the side to dodge All Might, who was charging at Stain.

As soon as you made it away from the alley, you collapsed onto the ground, Native managing to slow your fall before he, too, fell down.

With his way clear, All Might made quick work of stain.

"TEXAS... SMASH!"

The wind nearly blew you away, and you had to shield your eyes from the incoming dust. Moments later, All Might walked out of the dust, dragging a passed out and tied up Stain along with him. He let him drop to the ground as soon as he saw you, and ran to you with worry written on his face. He was breathing heavily, but seemed uninjured otherwise.

"L/N! Midoriya! Iida! What happened? Are you okay?"

"All Might! Y/N, she... she saved us!" Deku cried, managing to move his arm and reach out towards you. You were keeping your head down, trying to hide the tears that were flooding down your face. The pain was too much.

Deku launched into the story, greatly exaggerating your skills, which made you smile slightly. Iida fully supported his version of the story, as did Native.

"Thank you, L/N, for being a hero! Are you injured?" he asked. He reached his hand towards you and took your chin in his hand, lifting your head to face him. Seeing your pained, crying face, his worried expression turned into near shock as his eyes began scanning you for injuries.

"You'll be fine, F/N, don't worry!" he said, forcing a smile onto his face. He called you by your first name, which made your heart flutter despite the circumstances. You knew that his happiness was faked, but it made your worry ease non-the-less. You really wanted to reply, but you'd scream if you opened your mouth, so you kept it firmly shut.

"Close your eyes, L/N," he said softly. You obeyed, and once you closed them, you slipped off into darkness.

~~~

You slowly opened your eyes, and you were met with bright lights coming from above. Your whole body was aching, especially your shoulder and left leg. You grunted as you moved your head to get a good look around - you were in a hospital, that was clear. Your shoulder and leg were bandaged and even in casts - you broke them during the impact with the wall.