"What the fuck is your problem?" He yelled.

"Leave me alone Harry." I said.

"No! Not until you tell me what's wrong!" He yelled again.

At this point I wasn't mad anymore. Harry was yelling at me which made me nervous. I didn't like arguing with any of the boys, but this argument was my fault. I started it. I felt guilty for bringing this angry side of Harry.

"I can't." I simply told him looking down at my shoes.

"Why can't you? Just talk to me!" He yelled.

All the yelling made me feel pressured. He kept on asking questions that I had no answers to. That seemed to frustate him the most.

"I-" I said

"You what?" He said loudly.

"I- I-" I stuttered.

I knew that it was hopeless trying to explain to him that I didn't know. I started to mess around with my hands again, they were feeling sweaty.

"Niall, just tell me already!" He shouted.

"I- I- I can't."

"You can't or wont?" He asked mad at me.

I had no idea how to answer that question. I couldn't think as well. My head started to hurt and I felt dizzy. I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Niall! You don't trust me, dont you? I'm one of your best mates. You have to trust me," He started out to say. "But then again, I bet you would've told Liam or any of the other lads your situation rather than me.." He said looking the other way.

At this point I didn't feel well. I felt sick.

"Harry..." I said.

"No, Niall!" He yelled.

"Harry." I reppeated again concerned about what was going to happen. The hallway we were in began to move and everything I saw began to go blurry.

"What?" He said annoyed finally turning around. I saw him. He was all blurred out.

He was the last thing I saw before closing my eyes and falling down to the hard floor.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * •

*** IF YOU HAVEN'T ALEADY PLEASE VOTE RIGHT NOW !***

Harry's POV:

***(Before anything happened to Niall, but during the end of their argument...)***

"Harry..." Niall said.

"No, Niall!" I yelled at him.

I was so frustrated about this. I was also mad at Niall for not explaining his whole situation of what happened during the first song of the concert. I was facing the other way because I wanted to see if he cared.

"Harry." He reppeated. I knew he wanted my attention so I decided to turn around. As I did I saw Niall falling down to the floor.

"Niall!" I yelled as I went down to check on him. He wasn't moving and his eyes were closed. I tried to pick him up but he was a little heavy.

"Help!" Somebody help me!" I began to yell in the empty hallway.

"Help! Someone! Niall passed out!" I shouted.

"God, this is all my fault!" I said to myself. I turn around to see if anyone was coming. Right down the hall was Louis jogging down the hallway.

"Hey, Harry we gotta go because the show is about to sta-" He stopped talking as he saw Niall in the floor.