Chapter 0-a rough start

It was a boring day just like any other, you were sitting around your house doing the usual stuff you like to do, reading fanfictions, playing online games, dealing with your depression and watching anime tho, it started to get boring since you were doing the absolute same thing for the last few weeks

after 5 hours of doing nothing but staring at your screen and wondering what you should do, you decided to ask a long-time friend for a game. To your surprise, he gifted you the game on Sbean with the message: "Enjoy this game waifu junky, I know how much you like them ~Santriel."

You knew what he meant by that since you were known to have multiple waifus, and to be honest the cute girls on the cover were the reason why you wanted to play it in the first place.

The download took about 30 minutes.

As if was finally finished, you quickly started the game to at least farm for in-game hours on Sbean and went to sleep for almost 11 hours.

After waking up, you dragged yourself to your PC, which was running, but your monitor displayed a black screen. When you moved your mouse, your monitor suddenly started emanating an extremely bright light, which caused you to close your eyes and fall to the ground.

Then you started hearing a Voice.

???: You do not have a reason to live nor do you have the will to do so in this world, I decided to send you on a little adventure, how does that sound?

(Y/N): Mr.mysterious-voice, (I think I'm going mental) would you mind explaining what is happening here!?

???: Do not worry for you will understand soon enough, but tell me now: If you could pick a power to ensure your survival, what would that power be?

(Y/N): (YUP, I'm TOTALLY GOING MENTAL) Isn't that obvious...

???: Hmm?

(Y/N): I WANT THE POWER OF A PROTAGONIST!!!

???:...(for fu....calm down...children may read your story...there goes my ambition to make this a good story...)Ok, I'm done with you! I transfer my responsibilities for you to my co-writer, I'm just gonna go ahead and write another story.

(Y/N): Co-writer? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT??? AND WHAT ABOUT MY PROTAGONIST POWERS???

Slowly you started to open your eyes realizing, that you now were free-falling from the sky!

(Y/N): Oh no, this can't be happening! wait, what about my protagonist powers? Can I fly? Do I have wings or something?

(Y/N): AHH ofc I don't have anything like that...I'm gonna die here!

You scream as you constantly come closer to the ground.

*impact*

You hit the ground and felt agonizing pain running through your body. Feeling like coughing up blood you open your shaking eyes and speak:

(Y/N): How in the world am I still alive...

As you move you notice that someone is laying underneath you, push yourself up with all the power you still have left in your body. You now managed to stand on both your legs and looking down, you saw the person was a girl with red eyes, long jet black hair tied in pigtails and...

She was wearing what appears to be some kind of magical girl outfit?

Your body still hurt as you stumbled back towards the edge of the balcony you were standing on, and you realized that you were on a really high building

(Y/N): Where am I? More importantly, hey you, are you alright?!

Girl:b....b.b...

(Y/N):b? (she's not hurt because she cushioned my fall, is she?)

Girl:BAAAKAAAAAAA!!!

She screamed as she slapped you across the face resulting in you doing a backflip and falling from the balcony.

(Y/N): NOT THIS AGAAAAAIN!!!

I know this was probably very short, I promise to continue it as soon as possible