A New Friend - Episode 3

Start from the beginning

As I look at it, I see an adorable, blue haired, baby. "AWWW!" I scream.

"It's me as a baby!" Dante responds.

~~~~~

After that, everyone noticed how I grew close to Dante. I talked to him more than Laurance at this point. Then, the doorbell rang and Dante went to go answer it. Laurance took the opportunity to slide next to me and chat with me some more. 

I seemed comfortable, until I saw him. Zane arrived, and he was with Kawaii~chan. I blushed a the sight of him, and felt my heart sink when Kawaii~chan took a liking to him.

"Zane~kun! Garroth paired us together for the night! Isn't that fun," she giggled.

I got jealous, and Laurance could see it. "H-hey Y/n,"Laurance turned to me.

"Yes Laurance," I said, trying not to sound irritated. He grabbed my hand while Garroth turned on the movie. We all relaxed and watched 'The Princess Bride'. I let Laurance hold my hand since it calmed me down for the time being, but I could feel Zane's stare from a mile away.

He hated it.

~~~~~

When the movie was over, I went to say hello to Zane.

"Hello, Y/n," he was quick to greet me.

"H-hey Zane.." I responded.

"I have something to tell you. Mind if I walk you home?" he asked.

I slightly blushed, "I don't mind! Let me just say goodbye." He nodded and I turned around, seeing Laurance quickly turning around, as if he was watching me.

"Laurance!" I walked up to him, "I enjoyed the movie."

"M-me too," he responded.

"Anyways, I'm headed off. I'll see you so-" I got cut off.

"Wait no. I mean- Y/n, wanna hang out sometime soon?" Laurance looked me directly in the eyes, blushing.

"I- but.." I turned to Zane, who was on his phone.

"Y/n, just get over him. He denied you, remember."

"Yeah.. okay! I'll go out with you. Not for a bit though, I've been seriously busy."

"Sounds good. I'll text you," he smiled and I blushed.

"Okay!" I responded, smiling back at him. I walked away and to Zane.

"What was that about?" he asked.

"O-oh nothing. Just me getting over a few past mistakes." Zane looked at me, confused. I grabbed his arm and walked off to my house.

We stopped right by my door.

"Wanna come inside?" I asked.

"Y-yeah sure.." he responded. I opened the door, with my key, and let him in. I led him to the couch and ushered him next to me. As he sat down, he began to speak. "Listen."

I looked at him with a rushed feeling in my heart.

"I want to be friends again" he said.

My heart sank. What was I thinking? Did I really think he would confess to me after I only met him THAT DAY? It's been nearly nine years since I last saw him...

"That sounds lovely," I responded.

"But-"

"But?"

"I don't know how to make friends," he responded.

"Well then, let me help," I said, smiling. I grabbed him by the arm, again, and rushed him off to my room.

~~~~~

I found out he likes horseys heheheheh

~~~~~

Zane's POV

Y/n is the sweetest thing ever. I rejected her, left her behind, and stopped talking to her, and she still wants to be my friend. She- no nevermind. 

"Hey Zane, are you okay?" she asks me.

I turn around and blush, "Y-yeah! Why?" I ask

"You blanked out for a bit.. I was starting to worry."

"I missed you," I said, out of nowhere.

"I missed you too," she said, moving in to hug me.

I hugged her back.

Then, I woke up.

Authors Note

1,082 words! yeas

Zane remembered the rejection teehee

{Based off of Mystreet Season 1 Episode 3}

[Art be ME!]