Chapter 6. both pain in the ass!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Hey Danny, what's up?" My kid brother ask.

"May I speak to you and Eddie for a moment, please?" I ask just as Eddie and her partner walks in.

"Yeah sure."

So we went somewhere that was quite and I feel like I'm gonna snap.

"So what's going on?" Eddie ask.

"You got something to tell me?" I ask her.

"Danny what's this about?" Jamie ask.

"Did you know that your fiancée look into Abigail detail?" I ask him.

"Yes I know but I didn't want any part of it." Jamie says.

"And you couldn't tell me or given a heads up?" I ask.

"Danny I'm just looking out -" I cut Eddie off.

"Look I'm a grown ass man and I can hand things myself. I told you in the beginning not to look at any detail about Abigail or even stalk her and look at what you did." I said.

"And how do you know this?" Eddie ask.

"That's for me to know and for you not to find out. God both of you are pain in the ass." I answered then added, "This will be my last warning, both of you will leave Abigail alone if not both of you will be sorry." I said and walk away from them.

⚜️

Abigail Heartman's POV:

It was going on 9:30pm, I was currently in the bathroom washing my face after taking my makeup off.

Once I was done I dried my face and walking into my bedroom changing out of my clothes and putting on a tank top and shorts.

Then I put my dirty clothes in the basket, gabbing the basket and going downstairs to the laundry room to start my laundry.

After getting my laundry started I walk into the living room just as the door rings. I walk over to the door and opening seeing Daniel.

I smiled, "Hi Daniel."

"Hey Abby." He says as I let him and closing the door behind him.

"You don't have to worry about my brother's fiancée coming by here again." He says and I nodded then wrap my arms around his neck.

"Thank you, Daniel." I said and add, "It wasn't the first time she came here."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He ask softly.

"I thought she wouldn't come back after I told her to come back with a warrant." I answered.

He smirks making me giggle a little, "Did I ever told you how cute you look in your pajamas?"

"I don't think that you ever saw me in my pajamas." I said and kiss his cheek.

Both of us sat down on the couch as he takes his jacket off, "Can I get you something to drink?" I ask.

"Nah, I'm good." He answers.

I laid my head on his shoulder and I felt his fingers running through my hair, "How long are you staying?" I ask.

"As long if you want me to." He answers.

"But don't you have your boys at home waiting for you?" I ask.

"No, not until Sunday." He answers.

"Will you stay the night?" I ask softly then I look at him and add, "Not like that."

He chuckles, "I know what you mean and besides I don't wanna force you either." He says, "And yes I'll stay."

We went upstairs to my bedroom after turning the lights downstairs, and laid down facing each other.

"Wanna know something?" He ask.

"What?"

"Your beautiful without any makeup on." He says and I blush a bit.

"I only wear it when I'm out in public." I said.

He pulls me close and I lay my head on his chest and he kiss my forehead.

"Sweet dreams, Daniel." I whisper.

"Sleep tight, Abigail." He whispers back.