Derek Connects

It was a normal day in Beacon Hills, for Stiles at least. For Scott however, he was struggling, this time not with a new threat but with Derek Hale. It was like it was Derek's personal mission to let stiles know about the supernatural world.

Scott has tried many times to convince Derek to leave stiles out of it but Derek never listened, Scott can understand why though, Derek remembers all about their past, how he and Stiles had made many promises and how Stiles had helped Derek though the full moons and how Stiles was Derek's anchor.

Derek needs Stiles, but he had been calm for Scott. However Derek was barely holding it together at this point and Scott had noticed, which is why they starting doing more things, the three of them, and Scott saw a change in Derek, he was happier, so was Stiles, Stiles was truly happy, for the first time since his mother had passed all those years ago. Scott was happy that his brother was happy but he was also scared for what could happen, to Stiles, to Derek, to everyone.

He had also noticed that Stiles and Derek had started to text each other, a lot, he didn't want to ruin his brother's happiness but he also couldn't stand it if Stiles was to loose his innocence, and Derek, Derek could ruin his innocence most of all. He had to choose, his bother, or his friend and pack. But he was lost, confused and worried.

Derek had picked up on all of this and had a feeling that Scott would try and push him and Stiles apart. He had to have a conversation with Scott. He couldn't loose Stiles again, he wouldn't. They needed each other to be happy and Scott didn't know that. Scott wasn't there from the start, Scott was after Derek had been forgotten. Stiles and Derek had been closer, and Derek knew that Scott knew about it and was jealous.