1 | MEETING

| YOUNGBOY | KENTRELL |

I hear the bell ring, on the front door. I walk up and check who it is first. I see Ben and some weird looking nigga next to him.

I open the door, letting them inside. "Say Ben, who's that?" I say pointing at the guy.

"My luh cousin. Mama told me to bring him because he was bored or whatever." He says, rolling his eyes.

I nod my head, sitting back on the couch with Ben. The other guy sits down next to me.

"What's yo name?" I ask him.

He looks around, obviously not knowing im talking to him. "You slow or sum?" I ask. He rolls his eyes, "My name Bryson."

I raise my eyebrows, nodding. Then I turn back to the TV.

I pull out my phone, getting a call from Jania. I decline it.

"The hell. She know Ion fuck with ha messy ass." I say, mumbling to myself.

Bryson side eyes me, and I mug him.

I get another call from Jania. I sigh, just accepting it.

"The fuck do you want?" I say into the phone, calmy.

"I just needa let you know something. Please don't get mad but-"

"Hurry da hell up with whatever you got to say."

"S-Sorry.. Anyway, umm.. Basically, well, I'm pregnant. And it's for sure yours. I aint been messing with no one else."

HOLD UP

WHAT?

"Girl, quit playing. Ion got time for this."

I hang up the phone. Na, that child aint mine. Or she aint pregnant. Its one of them. I been USING a condom with her, for the first time, because I would never wanna have a child with ha.

Ben looks at me, "What she said?" He points to the phone.

I shook my head, "She tryna tell me that she pregnant with MY child. She know damn well I aint  did this. She been sleeping with other niggas, acting like ion know."

I look at Bryson. He looks kind of uncomfortable.

"Aye, you want sum to smoke?" I ask him.

He looks at me like, "😑" Squinting at me.

"Nigga hell no. That shit stink AND be hurting my lungs."

I smack my lips. "Loss for you, I guess. Fuckin baby lungs headass."

——————————-
WAS THIS ANY GOOD? YALL LEMME KNOW PLEASE LMFAO I FEEL LIKE ITS OK BUT IDK IDK IDK IDK