Chapter 9

He walked out of the room upset. (Like in the YouTube video lol)

I got off Cameron and gave him a sad look. "Im so sorry." I said walking out of the room.

"Taylor!" I called out but I couldn't find him. I went into the elevator and pressed the button to the lobby.

When I got down there, I saw another kid there. He looked kinda like Nash.

"Um.. Hi do you know Nash?" I asked the boy and he turned around. "Yes I do. Sadly." He mumbled the last part.

"Great! Will you go up to the room with me?" I asked him and he nodded. "Sure." He said shrugging.

I couldnt find Taylor. First of all. He's the one who didn't bother to stay with me after yesterday. Secondly, if he's mad I kissed Cameron then I have got to let that boy know how many people he has kissed.

"There you are Ariana!" Matt yelled. "Here I am." I said and frowned thinking about Taylor.

Cameron pulled me out of the room and looked at me. "Are you and Taylor a thing?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. No, maybe?" I said confused. "He only kissed me once and saved me but I don't know what we are." I said looking at my shoes.

"He definitely likes you." He said and I looked up at him. "How do you know?" I asked fiddling with my thumbs. "Did you see his face when he saw us?" He asked laughing.

"Wait wait wait! Hold up! How do you know Taylor?" I asked crossing my arms. "He's our friend that lives here. He's vine famous and goes on tour with us." He said smiling.

I nodded my head and smiled. "Will you help me find him?" I asked Cameron hopeful he would say yes. "Yeah. He's in the hotel. I know that because he texted Nash." Cameron said and I nodded. "Lets go." I said pulling his arm.

Cameron's like a brother to me. I don't think I could see us as a couple.

After long time, we finally found Taylor. "Taylor!" I yelled. Or so I thought. "Sorry wrong person." I said turning around.

"Hold up." He said turning me back around. "Awe come on where are you going?" He asked smirking. How?! "Austin?" I asked and he nodded.

"No no. Leave me alone." I said backing up. I turned around and looked for Cameron but he wasn't there. Where are people when I need them?!

I faced Austin and he put his arms out. "Come on. I don't bite." He said trying to get me to go towards him.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled. Nobody was there. It was the 12th floor with a balcony and that's it. Nobody, just us 2.

"Who's going to save you now, princess?" He asked grinning. See what you do to me parents!

I looked back at the long drop behind the railing next to me.

"Austin don't." I said sitting down in the corner of the balcony. "And why's that?" He asked stepping closer to me.

"Because, I did nothing to you!" I screamed at him, now crying.

"You wanna know why? Because, because Taylor is closer to you than anyone else other than Dillon. He watched me loose my dog, so I'm going to let him know what it feels like for him to loose something he loves." He said stepping even closer to.

I shut my eyes and the tears kept following. How did he even get free?

"Don't. Touch. Her." Someone said pausing with each word.

"Or what?" Austin asked. I heard the sound of shuffling then other voices. "This." The voice said.

All of a sudden I was soaked and I can imagine Austin was too. "Don't ever mess with her again." I heard a familiar voice. The one I missed.

"Taylor." I whispered to myself.

"Get out or we call the police now." I heard Matt say.

I felt the presence of Austin disappear. I looked up to see 10 boys with squirt guns in their hands.

Taylor dropped his gun and picked me up quickly like he did the previous day. All of yesterday flooded back into my mind and I lauds my head on his chest.

"We're gonna head to our rooms." Cameron said and we nodded.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "Me too. I overreacted. We aren't even dating." He said and I looked up at him shocked.

"Ariana?" Taylor asked as we walked into the elevator. "Yeah?" I asked popping my head up and looking at his eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I looked at him and he looked nervous. I didn't even answer.

I smashed my lips onto his and smiled into the kiss. "Yes." I said against his lips and kissed him again.

-

Double update yeah yeah. lol.