Chapter 3

"Dillon!" I yelled over the music.

"Are you Dillon?" I asked walking infront of someone.

"Sorry wrong person." I said getting looks from people.

I had looked almost everywhere. WHERE IS HE!?

I quickly ran back upstairs and peeked through the rooms.

Ew.

Ew.

Oh my god that's nasty!

Ew.

At the last door, I slowly opened and saw him kissing someone and Taylor was there too.

Ewww to the third power!

I closed the door and sighed. I know nobody here. I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

I walked out the front door and headed to Dillon's house, well I think I was going the right way.

When I got there, I opened the door and snuck up to my room. I quickly showered and changed into pajamas and laid in bed.

Oh yeah, I have to go to another high school for the month. It's the dumbest thing ever.

I plugged in my phone and drifted into a deep sleep.

"Dillon! You can't do that! You were supposed to watch her!" I heard someone yell waking me up. It sounded like Lindsey.

"Mom! I didn't do anything! She left me and I don't even know where she is!" I heard Dillon yell then a lot of laughing.

"This isn't funny Taylor." I heard Dillon say then footsteps coming upstairs.

I hopped out of bed and changed into a croptop that said 'hipster', white high waisted shorts, and put on a pink rubber bracelet.

I walked out of my room and was immediately pushed against the wall.

"Found you." Taylor said smirking.

"Yeah well, can I go now?" I asked trying to push him away from me, to get free.

"Hmmm let me think, No." He said.

"Dillon!" I yelled. In one move, Taylor had me on top of him while we were on the ground.

"Ariana thank god we found-" he stopped and looked at Taylor and I. "This is not what it looks like!" I said getting up.

"Oh it's exactly what it looks like." Taylor said smirking.

I went to kick him, but he grabbed my foot and pulled me down to the floor.

"Well while you two bring king and kong together, I'm gonna be downstairs." Dillon said smirking then walking away.

"I hate you." I said getting up.

"You wish. You know you love me." Taylor said standing up next to me and smirking. Man, he smirks a lot!

"Puh-lease. You're the one that likes me." I said pulling my shirt down.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Alright goody two shoes. Let's make a bet." He said. I didn't like the sound of this.

"What is it?" I asked looking at him.

"I bet that you're the one going to be falling for me before I ever thought about falling for you." He said dramatically.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." I said crossing my arms.

"Fine, but I know you'll come back for me. They all do." They all do? That stung my heart a little and I don't even know why.

I pushed him slightly, and walked past him without saying a word.

I walked downstairs and sat next to Dillon, which he was eating eggs.

"I want eggs." I whined and put my head on the table.

He slowly looks over at me and the egg dropped off of his fork.

"Go get some." He said chuckling, but I just shook my head.

I stood up and turned around to go back upstairs to grab my hairbrush.

"I'll be back." I said walking over to the stairs.

When I got in the room, I heard someone singing. It wasn't in person, but like a video. There it was. Taylor's phone playing some guy named Shawn?

If Taylor's phone is here.. Where is he?