Chapter 5

I woke up in morning to the sunlight hitting me in the face. Today's Sunday, so I start my new school tomorrow.

I noticed Sophie was still sleeping, so I turned on my phone and saw a text from my parents.

From mom and dad:

Hey honey! We miss you! We also heard you scared everyone. Please stay with people you know. We can't wait to see you soon! Enjoy everything. And stay out of trouble!!

LOL,

mom and dad

I laughed and clicked out of messages and went onto Instagram. I wonder if Taylor and Dillon have one.

I searched up.

'Taylor Caniff.'

And

'Dillon Rupp.'

I found out they both have an Instagram and followed them. As soon as I followed them I got a bunch of notifications.

'Where are you?!'

'Ariana!!'

'Hellllooooo'

'Where the hell are you?'

Al from Dillon. He even commented his number. He really is stupid.

I FaceTime him and it started connecting.

"Where the hell are you?!" I heard Dillon yell.

I quickly turned down my volume and walked out of Sophie's room so I could talk to Dillon.

"I'm at a friends house." I said shrugging.

"Told ya." Taylor said in the background. I rolled my eyes.

"Why'd you leave us?" Dillon asked. I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Because of your stupid friend right there." I said directing it to Taylor.

Dillon looked back at Taylor and he was smirking. "At least I have an effect on her." He said shrugging.

I rolled my eyes at Taylor and Dillon turned back around. "He's not that bad." He said and I just stared at him.

"You're stupid too." I said shaking my head. I heard the door open and I looked over to see a sleepy Sophie.

"Morning." I said ignoring what Dillon was saying. Her response was, "hey."

"Did you even hear me?" Dillon asked. I turned back. "No." I said and shrugged.

"I said that I am coming to pick you up." He said sitting on a bed. It looked like mine. "Is that my bed?" Asked asked and Sophie looked over my shoulder.

"No." Dillon said. I knew he was lying because of what I heard next. "Dude she has like 10 bras!" Taylor.

Sophie was laughing and my face turned red. "Get out of my room!" I yelled and Sophie kept laughing.

"I that the dick you've been telling me about?" She asked and I nodded. Dillon started laughing and Taylor didn't sound happy.

"Dick? Me the dick? Good one princess." Taylor said appearing on the screen. Sophie muted it. "He's hot!" She yelled and I have to admit he is. Can't deny it.

We unmuted it and Dillon was walking around my room and Taylor had his phone. "What were ya talking about?" Taylor asked smirking.

"Your ugly face." I said smiling. Sophie and I started laughing and Taylor just sat there unaffected. "You know, I know your friends brother right?" Taylor said smirking, yet again.

I looked at Sophie and stopped laughing. "Poor Ethan." I said and Sophie nodded. "Hold on." Taylor said standing up and handing Dillon's phone to him.

We talked to Dillon for 30 minutes until we heard the doorbell ring.

We rushed downstairs and opened the door. "Why the hell are you here?" I asked looking at Taylor.

"Because. I have to take you home, now come on, Princess." Sophie started laughing and I just stood there.

After a long fight, I had to go with Taylor. It was silent the whole ride to Dillon's. I got out of the car and mumbled a thanks.

I walked in the house and heard a familiar voice. "Ariana!" Dillon yelled running up to me and hugging me. "Let.. Go." I said barely able to breathe.

We broke the hug and I walked to my room. Might as well start to get ready for school.