He's back, and the Rogue Avengers meet the Stark Kids

Start from the beginning

"What are you thinking about?" Mom asked pulling me from my thoughts.

"Just thinking back from when you and dad convinced Aunt May and I to live here." I said.

"Oh. That was a good day."

"Ya, and then Harley came and made it even crazier but fun." I said.

"That is true, and I wouldn't change it for the world."

"I hope not. Your stuck with us."

"I better be." Mom said and we laughed softly before she finished my hair.

"There, now let's get you fed, before you think cannibalism is a good idea." Mom said and I laughed at that, before we headed back to the kitchen. Harley and I were almost done eating when Dad walked in, looking highly annoyed. I went to ask him what was wrong but he just shook his head, before he kissed mom.

"So what's the plan for today?"

"Hell." Harley and I both said which made Uncle Rhodes laugh into his coffee cup.

"After that?" Dad asked with an eye roll.

"Homework and lab."

"Homework, and patrol." I said.

"Oh ya. Excellent work on helping the police take out that drug ring, last night." Dad said.

"Thanks, Dad." I said.

"Oh ya, dad. Did you ever read the file on the kinetic energy Dr. Burt, Pen and I put together?" Harley asked.

 "Ya, I did. And I am thoroughly impressed with it. Had to give it to Pep and Platypus, so they could read it." Dad said and I thought of something.

"Why do you call him that? You call him Sour Patch and other names. I don't think I've ever heard you say his real name without it being an emergency or you needing to be really serious." I said.

"Ya, I been curious about that as well." Harley said.

"That's a story for later." Dad said.

"But dad." I whined out and he shook his head.

"Sorry, kiddos. Story for later. You two have school, to go to." Dad said which made the both of us groan in annoyance but get up. I placed my plate in the dishwasher, before turning and grabbing two Super bars. I shoved them into my bag, before I grabbed my phone and earphones.

"Oh ya, Pen. Wait." Dad said and I stopped to look at him, as he pulled out a pair of glasses.

"You mentioned it's hard to focus sometimes because of how bright it is so I took the same as your sunglasses and put them in regulars." Dad said and I smiled as I took them, quickly slipping them on. I blinked as I went back to my normal eyesight from before the bite.

"Thank you, Dad." I said before I gave him a hug, which he happily returned.

"Your welcome, now go show your teachers that you can solve their work in half the time. Harley, try and not piss off anyone."

"Take away the only fun I'm allowed to have at school without murder." Harley said and I laughed at that while mom rolled her eyes, before Harley and I left.

"You know half the reason why you can't focus is because you become a disaster Lesbien, everytime you see Michelle." Harley said as he dug out his car keys as FRIDAY took us down.

"Oh fuck you!" I said and he laughed before the elevator doors opened to the garage.

"Thanks, FRIDAY." We said as we walked off, before heading over to Harley's car.