Firing someone, Hank Pym, Ross and the Interview

I was working on a new arm for Bucky, I had a screwdriver in my mouth, while Dumm-E held a magnifying glass for me, as My Chemical Romance played in the back ground.

"Lower." I said around my screwdriver and Dumm-E beeped as he lowered.

"There, perfect."  I said and switched tools, when I heard my music turn down to a lower volume.

"I'm not missing a meeting or late to one, am I?" I got out.

"No, your not." Pepper said and I misjudged the distance of a wire from the circuit and it started a small fire. 

"Shit!" I snapped out and U, quickly put it out, covering my desk, as well as myself with the fire extengisher smoke.

"Yes, thank you, U. You can put that down now." I said and Pepper laughed some before she carefully handed me a wash cloth.

"Thank you. What brings you down to the lab?" I asked her as I started to wipe my face.

"Well now that the world is mostly put back to order, and Tony." Pepper said and I looked down. Tony, Steve and a few other Avengers died reversing the Snap. He and Pepper never got to get married, but Pepper was pregnant with his child. Pepper would still be the main CEO, but in Tony's will. I got the company to help make it easier for Pepper. His private lab, R&D, and his own personal Robots, Dumm-E, U, and Butterfingers. Everything. Tony gave me everything and told me to take care of Pepper, and his unborn child. May didn't make it after the Snap, due to riots, so I moved in with Pepper. To help her as well as to focus on my own duties Tony left me. 

"Well, We've always helped with clean up and to help keep the peace. I don't want to be on camera for awhile, so I was hoping you would take my place with an interview. Not next Monday, but the Monday after."

"Sure. Who's it with?" I asked.

"It's Ellen. I've already compiled a list of possible questions she might ask, and how you should answer them, that won't give out your secert identity." She said and I stopped wipping my face to look at her.

"I've already picked out your outfit. Dark blue shirt, dark grey blazer jacket and slacks." She said and I nodded since that's what I was waiting on her to finish with. 

"Alright, thank you. How you feeling?" I asked.

"Tired, and not as stressed, now that you told MJ to be my shadow." 

"Hey, I told you when you told me you were pregnant that I was going to make sure you weren't over stressing yourself. If that means I get MJ to be your shadow, or to force you to take a day off, then so be it. Anyway, I'm done in here. I told R&D, I'd pop in to see how they are doing since that arm's fried." I said.

"I suggest you change, first."

"I will. Tessa upstairs?" I asked.

"Yes. She was helping Wanda help Bucky through an episode when I came down. I'm glad I told you to keep her. She's a sweet dog and helps everyone."

"Ya. I'm glad you did as well." I said before changing the subject to her cravings as we headed up stairs. The elevator doors opened to reveal the common room, making everyone look up, and Sam started to laugh.

"Hey, look Chirstmas did come early." he said.

"Ha ha. Sorry, Bucky. Your other arm is going to take a little bit longer. I misjudged and created a small fire, and U." 

"Hosed you down, pretty good if I say so, myself." Rhodney said as he walked in holding a StarkPad.

"Yep. Anyway, I'm going to go change, before heading down to R&D. Who's turn is it for dinner?" I asked.