Story before designing new room ☑️

Start from the beginning

"No. I came alone. Do I look like I have time call somebody? No I need my shot and I need it quick," girl said. She was 20 and she was so hooked up on Helen's stuff that she was one very big fish for her. She was one of three people that always took their stuff and paid over hundred each time. She was coming once a week, sometimes even twice.

Helen looked at her jacket. "Unzip it. I want to be sure, that nothing at my house is about to break," girl rolled her eyes and did as she was told. "Okay. Don't forget, everything that breaks during your time at my house will cost you another hundred, even if it's your own hair. I don't want any more mess in my place than what there already is," they walked back to Helen's place. "The guy from yesterday evening made a hell of mess, so all he got was broken arm and rib."

"Okay, I know. I don't need to hear it again. I can't touch anything and if I break something, it will cost me another hundred. I heard it last time and the time before and all other times before. I know. Jeremiah or whatever is the name of the guy, that I met few times ago here at the park, you know who I mean, right?" Helen nodded. "Well he told me that you don't want anything be a mess, because you have some kid in there. That he saw it. Is it true? I mean, he could have hallucination, so I'm asking."

That boy is another from the big three. He comes every second day and pays two hundred. He was never seen sober, well at least not since Helen knows him. He's the guy that made that mess.

"He's the guy that I told about. The one that made all that mess at my place. He will never come there again. So there's no more Jeremiah," Helen said. They walked to her place and he was there again. "Get lost, man."

"I need my stuff. All my friends are leaving, I need it quick," he winced as he stood up.

"I said get lost. You destroyed half of my living room and hall. Get lost, before I call cops. Is that what you want? To be at the police station until you will be fully sober?" he pouted at her

"And if this girl would buy it for me? I will stay here and she will get it from you?" he whined. "I really need it."

"I said no and that means no. Your friend ain't real. Your life ain't real. All that is real is you and that is more than I want. Get lost before I will get my gun and hurt you badly," he whined and fell back to the ground. "Come on, it's time to go. Just the girl, you are staying here and maybe you will see the real world soon," he whined some more and girls went in.

"All his friends are just his imagination?" she asked. Helen nodded. "That's bad. I can't imagine that I would need drugs to have someone to talk to," she was very shook. "Helen opened the door and they walked in. "Whoa. That little shit did this?" Helen nodded again.

"That dipshit broke vase that I got after my grandma. He can be happy, he can walk. Fucking idiot. He saw bee, so he decided to ruin my place. Disclaimer - I never had or will have bees in this place," they got through the mess and girl noticed milk bottle in kitchen. If you didn't look better, you wouldn't realize it. She looked around, hoping to see little body, but nothing.

"So you do have kid here. Where is he or she?" girl exclaimed. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," her hands shot up as she noticed Helen glaring at her.

"I know you won't. You know, what would happen afterwards and you can't afford that. Well more of you don't want to afford it," girl gulped. "Now back to business," Helen pulled out the drug out of shelf above her daughter's crib.

Little girl was already able to walk on her own, but someone in business like this doesn't have much time to take care of himself (herself). So little 3 years old Abby was practically without care. Yes, she got food and story before bed. But she barely had any fitting clothes, she didn't see her only plushie for months. She lost it in her room, but since she barely leaves her crib, it was thrown somewhere and nobody knows where.