11

It was now Wednesday afternoon and Uraraka decided it would be fun to put all of them (Tsu, Shoto, Katsuki) into a group chat, in case they wanted to plan more fun events and double dates.

Bakgou: What the fuck? Why am I in ur shitty group chat?
Uraraka: bc you're part of the couple squad??
Bakgou: what??
Uraraka: it's basically just a chat 4 me Asui Todoroki and you, in case we wanna chat or plan more date stuff!
Bakgou: uhh ok?
Todoroki: Well if we are planning more dates could we please NEVER go to a puppet show again? I could feel the judgement just by sitting there.
Uraraka: noted.
Tsuyu: could you guys stop blowing up my phone? I'm trying to watch a movie kero!
Todoroki: ah okay.
Bakgou: bye

Later that day in the common room

Katsuki, Shoto, Denki, Momo, and sadly Mineta all sat on the common room couches, either on there phones or talking when a sudden and extremely inappropriate question came up "Hey, What do you guys prefer, ass or titties?" Mineta asked, his mind clearly in the gutter. Denki calmy responded with "I don't know both are great." Momo slowly shifted her position farther from both of them and was now two cushions away, Katsuki however decided it was time for his input, he stared directly at Denki and spoke very clearly, "Wrong answer, it's ass." A small argument broke out about whether ass or titties was better, Shoto and Momo got extremely uncomfortable and left immediately, rushing off into the kitchen.
Shoto snagged a box of ice cream sandwiches from the freezer, taking one and hastily opening it, taking a huge bite out of it. He smiled and took another bite, Momo eventually grabbed one too and starting eating one. They could still hear the argument from the kitchen. They had almost devoured the entire box when an annoyed Ashido appeared, tearing the kitchen apart for a snack. She looked more than annoyed, maybe pissed even, "What's wrong?" The sweet and caring Momo asked "I watched season 7 and 8 of Voltron and I'm regretting it, a lot. Coran Coran the gorgeous man! Can't we go back to that?" She said, sadly, shoveling chips into her mouth. Momo and Shoto simply gave each other confused looks while finishing the last of the ice cream sandwiches.
"HOLY SHIT KIRISHIMA!" Denki yelled from the common room, pointing at Kirishima who held a fully functioning Alexa in his hands.
"You know what to do Denki." He signaled towards the other boy, a wicked smile of evil creeping on his face. "Damn right I do! ALEXA PLAY DESPACITO AT FULL VOLUME!" Despacito started blasting in the common room, Ashido dropped her chips and ran into the common room, beginning to Fortnite dance with Denki and Kirishima. After about three minutes Iida ran in to stop their antics, the Alexa being shut off soon after.
"Awh man!" Denki slumped on the couch after Iida harshly scolded him.
"I'm fucking happy, that shit was annoying." Katsuki sighed, a smirk soon came up on his face, proud of winning the ass or titties argument, ass is clearly superior. Shoto sat comfortably in Katsuki's lap, chatting with Momo. She looked at the two of them for a moment, she looked at Katsuki's eyes and than at Shoto's.
"Hey, are Bakgou's eyes really that pretty to you?" She asked Todoroki, remembering the two truths and a lie game.
"Well," Shoto glanced at Katsuki's eyes from underneath him, "they look like rubies, and when he smiles too much they get all shiny, they're honestly stunning." Shoto said, messing with his bracelet charms. Momo giggled and took out her phone, snapping a picture of the two.
"Hey, the fuck?" Katsuki said, slightly shocked by the flash. "Why'd you take a picture?" Shoto asked, confused.
"I just wanted to see you closer, it's kind of funny how happy you two are." She said, smiling at the picture, she pretended to delete it, when really she posted it, quickly captioning it and turning her phone off, waiting for the magic to happen.

Yamomo
(Just pretend their on the couch lol)

Look at these two cuties! They're so adorable, I feel like a proud mom seeing them happy

Look at these two cuties! They're so adorable, I feel like a proud mom seeing them happy. ❤️

Pikachuuu — omg I actually just noticed they were sitting like this now, Todoroki moves back into Baku's lap tho.
Smallmight — Kacchan let Todoroki-Kun sit in his lap? Kacchan won't even let me sit next to him!
Darkness_revolves: why am I even following you?

Shoto fumbled with his phone, looking at the post, he didn't say anything but gave Momo this 'what the fuck dude?' look. She gave him a thumbs up and wandered back up to her room, hearing Katsuki screech about the post.

Sero bolted into the dorms  carrying a big box full of stuff, Denki, Ashido, and Kirishima were immediately intrigued.
"Dude what's this?" Denki fully opened the box, gasping. "Are these?" He asked, looking up at Sero with a big smile.
"They are dude!" The two of them started surfing through the box, pulling out four files, handing two of the four to Kirishima and Ashido, opening the other two for themselves.
"The fuck are those files?" Katsuki asked, slightly confused. "There are school records, I found them when Aizawa was talking to Mic about something, I snuck in and got it, we can return it later." Sero said, an evil smile poking his face, Katsuki sighed and continued scrolling through his phone. The four idiots continued looking through their records, sighing in relief a few times. "OMG GUYS LOOK!" Ashido shouted holding a CD in her hand, waving it around, the four immediately went to shove it into the TV and everybody in the common room started watching it, Aizawa came on screen in something that looked like a wedding dress, visibly angry. "Hizashi, I swear to All Might-" He was cut off by his own loud sigh, Mic ran up on screen, in a groom's suit, taking both of Aizawa's hands as they started dancing to a song. "Awww!" Ashido gushed at the two, "I thought this was a se-" Kirishima was cut off by Ashido covering his mouth.
Denki used the remote to zoom in on Aizawa's now happy face, while Sero was rolling on the ground laughing about the fact Aizawa was in a dress, everyone in the common room enjoyed a wholesome video that day.

Thursday Morning, School was cancelled yet again due to a problem with the power, suspicions figures had been seen around campus as well, so students were told to stay in the dorms or go home.

Shoto came up to Katsuki's dorm that morning and asked if he wanted to meet Rei, his mother. Katsuki agreed before Shoto could even finish his sentence, the two were now off to the hospital where Rei stayed, arriving after maybe an hour. It was much too early for visitors, so the two finished looking up Katsuki's bike and went off to get breakfast.
The two were at a little restaurant in the area, and only a few people were there at this time. A nice waiter took their orders, Katsuki of course got coffee, extra hot, while Shoto got coffee, but  iced, of course. "So what's your mom like anyway?" Katsuki asked, curious.
"Well she's nice and doesn't deserve to be there honestly, but she's fine with being there now that I visit her every so often." Shoto said, sipping his coffee, Katsuki chugged his hot coffee, his throat not even burning. Shoto laughed a bit, he found his boyfriend angrily chugging coffee quite funny.
The two soon got their food and finished it quickly, visiting hours started soon and they couldn't miss it, since the next ones were in 3 hours or more. They cleaned up and stacked their two plates, running about 10 minutes down the street to the hospital, Katsuki checked his bike and stepped inside Shoto was already there. "Okay! Follow me please!" A nurse excitedly spoke, her orange hair bouncing as she skipped down the hall.
"Rei Todoroki!" She said, opening the door and letting the two in, gently closing it behind them.

(I'm not a manga reader, despite having lots of spoilers for it, so if anything according to todo's mom is incorrect don't come at me pls)

Rei turned in her stool by the window and smiled, "Hi Shoto, who's this?" She asked happily, gesturing towards Katsuki. Shoto snatched Katsuki's hand and held it up to Rei's eye level, "This is Katsuki Bakgou and he's my boyfriend." Shoto said, dropping Katsuki's hand.
"Oh! Hi! I'm Rei, it's very nice to meet you." She clasped her hands together and shook Katsuki's hands. Both of them. She invited them to sit on the bed as the three talked, Katsuki even showing her a picture or two that they had taken on their double date with Tsuyu and Uraraka. Rei sadly looked at the clock and then the two boys, her smile drooping.
"Visiting hours are almost over, you two should get going, the bike ride might be a long one y'know." She said, remembering her son excitedly talking about his time on Katsuki's bike. The two sadly nodded and both gave Rei a hug, saying their goodbyes and leaving the room. Shoto signed out as Katsuki got his bike unchained and the duo rode off while the sun slowly started setting.

I would write until the next day but I don't really have much to say! Also the power going out and suspicious people will be important! Also sorry for any inconsistencies with Rei, I just really wanted to add her in.

Bye! Have an UwU day!