9

It was now the weekend and most students were staying in the dorms due to the stupidly hot weather despite it only being spring. Although a slight malfunction had occurred with some of the electricity in U.A., so a three day weekend would hopefully happen!

Day 1 Saturday

Iida had rounded everyone who was still in the dorms that weekend into the common room, those people were,

Iida
Todoroki
Bakugou
Denki
Ashido
Sero
Tokoyami
Uraraka
Tsuyu
Momo
Jirou
It was just enough people to play a nice game, or perhaps watch a movie, "Alright than, even though it is the weekend, and our higher-ups are not present we must still follow the ru-" Iida was rudely cut off by a loud crash in the kitchen, followed by intense screaming, "MOVE I CALLED THE OREOES FIRST!" Ashido shouted, fighting with Sero for the Oreos, "YOU ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT GETTING CRUMBS IN BETWEEN YOUR TITS SO THEY ARE MINE!" Sero shouted back, now holding them over his head, "YEAH THE OREOS BELONG TO US!" Denki argued, on Sero's side. Iida practically teleported into the kitchen to stop their idiotic bickering, but not even that stopped them, "YOU BITCH, I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" Ashido yelled, even louder now.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WOULD YOU?" Everyone instinctively turned to Bakugou, but he was sitting on the couch on his phone with Todoroki over his shoulder talking about how pretty a cake looked or something like that, "That's very inappropriate language Bakugou! You guys too!" Iida said, angrily doing his strange hand motions.
After about an hour everyone was now sitting on the floor, trying to decide a game to play that would work for everybody. "How about two truths and a lie?" Momo suggested, thinking truth or dare would escalate much too quickly, to her surprise everyone agreed, except for Hakagure, Ashido, and Denki of course, they all simply loved watching everyone suffer doing embarrassing things. They decided to just have people randomly pick after their turn, Iida was first, "Ah, yes! My friend is Midoryia, I run fast, and...Endeavor is a villian!" Iida had simply made it too easy, everyone agreed that 'Endeavor is a villian' was the lie.

Everyone but Todoroki.
"Momo, if you would like to go next!" Iida gladly said, looking at her, "Okay!" She smiled happily, "Jirou's my girlfriend, 2,ooo + 369 equals 2,690, I'm fucking rich, and you're fucking poor." Everyone agreed the lie was '2,000 + 369 equals 2,690, while laughing at the last comment, "Todoroki, if you would like to go next!" Momo smiled at pointed to him, although being tired, he continue the game. "Oh..uhm.." he looked for ideas, not knowing exactly what to say, "Katsuki's eyes are pretty, my old bitc- I mean man is a hero, I hate winter." Everyone gasped, starring right at Bakugou, "Wait, Katsuki? Pretty eyes, are you okay?" Jirou looked at Todoroki with an amused expression, "Wait, I uhm-" the boy panicked, he had just realized what he said and was having first degree embarrassment, he sunk down in his seat on the couch next to Katsuki (sorry I keep going from one name to the other). Katsuki found this absolutely adorable and so, he decided to embarrass his boyfriend more, "Aww, thanks Sho." He said, loud enough for EVERYONE to hear, Todoroki sunk down more, mumbling quietly, his face slowly heating up. Katsuki was enjoying this a little too much, he had never seen this 'ice cold' person so flustered, just one last little tease won't hurt, right?
He cupped Todoroki's face and pulled him up, placing a small kiss on his forehead. "HAH, YOU OWE ME TWENTY BUCKS BITCH!" Ashido yelled at Denki, he went to his room and came back with twenty dollars in his hand, giving it to Ashido with a small, "Dammit" at the end, Iida scolded them about making bets, but they honestly didn't listen.

The lie was 'I hate winter'

Day 2 Sunday

It was around 2 pm when Shoto and Katsuki decided to go over to Katsuki's house, his mom wanted him to come back for dinner since she was making some kind of new dish she learned, she wanted them to come much earlier because she didn't want her 'dumbass brat' to be late. Katsuki only invited Shoto so he wouldn't get a migraine dealing with his mother, he gladly agreed though since he had heard a few angry phone calls with Katsuki's mother and wanted to know if she was really the heartless and rude person Katsuki made her out to be, it was louder than a speaker over the phone, so imagine real life! Shoto followed Katsuki around to the side of the dorms, where a bike with a pillow tied to the back, where a person could sit, sat there. Shoto immediately hopped on and urged Katsuki to do so as well, "Are you really this excited to ride a bike?" Katsuki asked, a bit shocked at the first excitement his boyfriend had, "I've never really ridden a bike like this for a long time, so.." Shoto said, shyly. "Nahh, it's okay, I was excited when I got this thing too." Katsuki reassured him, getting on and taking off for a fun ride to the Bakugou household.

After about 35 minutes of none stop riding they arrived at Katsuki's house, a nice home that had enough room for all of them, as Shoto stepped inside he was immediately greeted by what he could only describe as a kind lady who could never argue and fight like that! "Uwaah! Katsuki who's this? What's your name? How do you know my brat? I mean son!" She asked many questions which only angered Katsuki, "Oh, I'm-" before Shoto could even answer the first question Katsuki did so for him, "He's Todoroki Shoto, we met after a class party, and he's my boyfriend, any more fucking questions old hag?" Katsuki's eye twitched a bit. She took a breath and smacked Katsuki in the middle of his head, "Call me Mitsuki! It's very nice to meet you!" She held both of Shoto's hands, happily, "Ah, okay Mitsuki." He scratched the back of his neck. Katsuki took him by the wrist and sat him down on their nice little couch, telling him about his mother and father, he paused for a second and turned around to face the back of his mother who was started on dinner, "Where the fuck is dad?" He asked, harshly, "Don't call him dad and me old hag! At least call me mom for god sakes, and he'll be back soon!" She shouted back, waving her frying pan threateningly. Shoto sighed and continued listening to Katsuki talking, leaning on his shoulder, his words slowly becoming background noise as he fell asleep, losing balance on Katsuki's shoulder and toppling into his lap, already sound asleep after just a few seconds. Katsuki slowly turned over a bit and grabbed a couch pillow, carefully placing Shoto's head on it and scooting over, letting him sleep.

1 hour later
Oh shit I just realized I'm over 1,000 words already. Fuck it.

Shoto opened an eye and yawned, the smell of delicious food filled his nose, he sat up immediately and turned around, seeing Katsuki set a table, his mother finishing cooking and sliding the cooking utensils into the sink, and his father putting away a broom. Shoto yawned and rubbed his eyes, how long had he slept for? "Katsuki?" He mumbled, still drowsy, the three of them turned to him, Katsuki being the first one to get to him, "Hey sleepyhead, did you sleep well?" He teased slightly, genuinely smiling, "Yeah, sorry for passing out.." Shoto yawned again and stood up, placing the pillow back. Katsuki than dragged him over to his father, introducing the two, "It's nice to meet you, dinners ready so let's eat." Masaru said, smiling.

Shoto enjoyed a delicious meal, he knew Katsuki could cook, he just didn't know his mother taught him. The dinner table was quite noisy, compared to what Shoto was used to at least, Masaru constantly trying to calm down his wife and kid as they argued at lot, but also having pleasant conversations between all four of them. It was honestly a really fun time. After dinner, everyone pitched in to help clean up, once they fully completed cleaning it was nearing 10 pm, "You two should stay here tonight, do you mind sharing a bed with Katsuki I know you're his boyfriend but if you don't want to-" Shoto cut Mitsuki off, "No, actually I'd be more than happy too." Shoto let out a small smile, Mitsuki mumbled something along the lines of "How the fuck did you end up with an angel?" To Katsuki, he glared at her but smiled a bit.

Shoto was lead to Katsuki's room, it was a decently sized and clean room, Shoto sat on Katsuki's bed, it was extremely soft and comfy, Katsuki tossed a shirt and shorts at Shoto, urging him to put it on so they could sleep. He did so and they ended up being way too big, the shirt hung off both his shoulders and he had to pull the shorts up every 20 seconds unless he was sitting, but they were still comfy. He climbed into bed with Katsuki and wrapped his arms around his waist, nuzzling into his chest, Katsuki did the same but sat his head in Shoto's hair, they drift off to sleep, hot, but comfy.

Oh shit, almost 2,000 words? I'm rolling sorry for the shorter chapters though!
UwU