2

I didn't sleep normaly, that was one thing you should be aware. Even you sleep, you still feel danger. I guess its already morning since I can hear the roasters. I got up, and found John cooking.

"Eat before we go" Ah, the grocery.

"Nah, I'll go today. You stay here" He switched off the stove and I found out that he cooked Eggs and hotdog.

"Are you insane? We'll go together" he's annoyed right now, I knew it. His forehead forming some curves.

"The world is insane, I'll go today and try to find someone. Okay? You take care at the house" I said, while I grabbed some plates for us to start our breakfast. I put them at the table and pour our plates with rice.

"Do we still have rice?" I asked.

"We still have, last time I checked we still have 3 sacks" He answered and start eating. I nodded.

"Alice, are you sure you can go alone?" He asked worriedly.

I chew first, before I answered. "Ofcourse, I'm sure" I smiled, trying to lighten his mood.

"You know you're the only family I had, I can't take a risk" he said sadly. But its good to see him eating.

"You will not loose me, as long as you fight for your own. Gosh, you're the old here bro" I chuckled, try to crack a joke. But he didn't smile so he's serious. "Okay, I'm serious. We will not loose each other okay?" He nodded so I felt relief.

After we ate, I got the bags for grocery and wear my combat jeans and boots for the weapons. I put some knifes in my boots, as well as on hem or my pants' garter. I wear my father's jacket. Coz I'm just wearing my strapped shirt. And it's probably cold. "I will bring one of the axe, and you keep your gun on yourself John" I'm reminding him because sometimes his fear lead him first and not the feeling of being alive.

"Yeah Alice, whatever. You're the one who should take a care" He snapped.

I rolled my eyes. "I always keep that in mind" I tapped his shoulder, and nodded. I need to leave early, because noon times sucks. Sometimes, the gangsters are playing. I call them gangsters because they're not in politics but a survivor too. Difference is, they killed for fun. That's why.

John opened the door, he told me to take care. And man, he's poppin words repeatedly, always. That's what he called REMINDER, I guess.

I took a glance, right to left to check on danger but I saw nothing so I run east. East is for the mall, hotels, parks. At north, those are mostly subdivisions and compounds. And don't go West and South, that's were Masked Man usually kills.

I arrived at the grocery mall, safely. As for now maybe, I opened my bag and go the canned food section. I grab everything I can put. I grabbed mineral waters, for like 5 liters because dude 6 liters is overloaded. I also snatched some knifes. A lot of knifes. I was about to grab some soaps and bath gels when I hear some footsteps. They're not just two, they are more! I hide at the cashier section, I saw a bunch of money scattered like a trash. Who would want money at this situation, right?

"Stella, don't walk like a model! We need to rush things or we will die!" A small voice of woman.

"Oh my God, I'm scared! Why do I need to come with you guys? When I can stay at the house hiding at the basement!" I think that was Stella. Seriously? Basement? Where they can plant you a fire.

"Tell Ravenson that" the small voice again.

"Tell what Anica?" That was a manly voice, humane one. I never heard someone elses voice who holds humanity.

I flinched when I touched the can which causes a sound. Fuck, what if they're not good as what I assume?! Damn it.

"Back off, I'll check on that" Another manly voice. I wonder, how many they are? I hold my knife for defense when I heard his footsteps nearer. I inhale.

"You know it's rude eavesdropping" There, I saw someone who looked handsome than John. I stood. I'm positive he's no harm.

"I'm not, it's just I thought you're one of... Nevermind. I need to go" I was about to turned my back on him when a man walked towards us.

Is this my lucky day? He's handsome! I can't believe I'll find someone whose gonna make my eyes maniac! Oh bad, what I'm saying! I shooked my head. And turned my mind into reality.

"Kill her if she cause harm" then he looked at me. His jaw are tightened. His eyebrows are thick, matching his blue eyes. God, save me. This is not what I planned to do today.

"I don't cause any harm, I'm here to grab some stocks and- a-and head home" I killed people without a blink but why do I felt nervous?

"Oh God! I found another woman! This is so cool, can we come with you? Please please!" Anica hysterically said. They walk towards us, as well as Stella.

"Anica, stop. We don't even know him" the blonde one. That was the one who walk towards me first.

"I'm going" I smiled at them.

"No, please take us" Anica is really hopeless. I saw John's eyes with hers.

"If you want" I said plainly. Sure theyll not assume things.. They're five. Three man and 2 ladies.

"Really An? You trust her?" Stella said with a lil bit disgust on her voice. That's what I heard.

I rolled my eyes. "If you don't want, then I can take Anica with me" I don't know but I feel good towards Anica. I guess she age 15.
She smiled. "To tell you what Stella, my brother and his friends are coming with her. It's your decision to get killed here!" I really like her fierce personality. "Right Brother Raven and Terry? What about you Malcom?" She asked the long haired man. He looked older than us. He looked at me, he caught me staring at him. He smirked, stupid if he assumed! "Ofcourse I'm in" he licked his lips. I feel bad for him.

"Okay, I'm coming!" Stella yelled. Is she stupid to yell at a situation like this? We stopped are breathing when we heard the door banged. My mind screams danger.

"Hid at the cashier!" Raven said in a small voice but still held an authority. I blushed. Damn it! They all hid except for me, Malcom and Terry looked at me with what-are-you-doing?! Look.

"Hide woman" Raven with his cold voice.

That was when three masked man appeared with their axes and baseball bat. Damn it, the first has winnie the pooh masked, and chucky masked and the last one was shrek masked. Yes, their masked are sometimes characterized or mostly animals. I grabbed my axe and stood my angle to fight. Raven looked at me with a clenched jaw. I didn't saw that the Winnie masked attacked Terry. Malcom dodge his knife quickly on his stomach. Stupid, that should be on neck, the winnie groaned loudly by his dreadful stabbed. When chucky run towards Malcom. I grabbed my knife on my boots and eyed his head as a target and I quickly dodge it on his head like a tart knife. His body fell.

"Thanks hottie" Malcom winked.

Winnie stands straight, aiming for an attack as well as shrek. Raven successfully aimed his knife on his neck, amazing! His body fell to. I was about to finished Pooh when Terry stopped me.

"As long as I want to watch you more fight sweetheart. But we need an answers" he said and walk towards Pooh. He kicked his groin, and kicked his weapon too fartherly. Answers? For what? How this will end? Do they think they'll know that? They're just manipulated too! They're just in game tooz like us.

They removed his masked, and saw a man with old features. Stella and Anica stood beside us. Raven walked towards the man and Terry.

"Tell me, what's the purpose of all this?" He asked on a clenched jaw. Damn, I can't skip a minute to not admire him.

The man just smiled. "I can't tell that, but one thing is sure as hell. You will all die and Kings will rise" I can't take it anymore. I run towards him, before Raven can stopped me. I slit his throat on my knife.

I inhaled and sighed. That was awful, Kings will rise? Sure they will. And I will kill them.