Chapter 20: IC Championship Semifinals

Start from the beginning

(Backstage)

As Randy and Alex walked into the Kingdom's locker room, the Viper said something to his apprentice.

Randy: I'll be in your corner for your match just in case any First Army members come to interfere

Alex: thank you, mentor; Devlin is gonna get what's coming to him this Sunday

As the mentor-protege duo went in the locker room, Alex was ambushed from behind by Lexi as the Goddess peppered kisses all over his cheeks and neck.

Alex: good to see you too, baby

William: Alex, Lexi was a bit turned on from your message to Devlin

Lexi: William!

Alex: is that true, babe?

Lexi: y-yes

Alex: you always get a bit turned on when I do something a bit ruthless?

Lexi: maybe all the time

Alex: that's why I love you

The Goddess smiled and kissed Alex.

The next match was the one of the matches for Intercontinental Championship tournament as the American Nightmare takes on the Messiah of the Backbreaker.

After getting a good luck kiss from Billie, Travis went out of the locker room with a focused look on his face. 

After the entrances were made and the bell rang, Travis caught Roderick with a surprising dropkick. The Messiah rolled out of the ring with a shocked look on his face. The American Nightmare taunted Roderick; then the Messiah came back in the ring and the two locked up.

(End of match)

Roderick executed the End of Heartache, but it was only good enough for a two count. He picked Travis up to hit another one, but the American Nightmare got out of it and stuns Roddy with a step up enziguri.

Travis then superkicked Roderick, making the Messiah to go down one knee. Then Travis went to the second turnbuckle and measured Strong. As Roddy turned around, Travis turned around and executes the Panama Sunrise. Travis pinned Roderick and advances to the finals at SummerSlam.

After the referee raised Travis' arm, the American Nightmare did the belt gesture as he is one step closer to win the championship.

(Backstage)

As Travis walked to the locker room, he saw Billie running towards him. The Femme Fatale jumped into his arms and buried her face in his neck.

Billie: you're almost there, baby

Travis: just one more opponent and I'll be champion

Billie smiled and she kissed Travis on the lips. Then they walked to the locker room, hand in hand. They were met by the group giving Travis applause.

Chase: you're almost there, man

Finn: we will see a new Intercontinental Champion at SummerSlam

Seth: it might be me

The Kingslayer does his infamous cackle.

Becky: ooh, I love when you cackle like that, baby

Seth: a dream match becoming reality

Becky gave Seth a good luck kiss before the Kingslayer left the locker room for the dream match the WWE Universe has asked for in a long time.

(In the ring)

After entrances were made, Seth and Adam stared down each other while the crowd went nuts. As the bell rang, the Kingslayer and the Panama City Playboy stared daggers at each other. Then they locked up.

(Seth vs. Adam match highlights)

Adam got the upper hand following a suicide dive. Then the rest of the Undisputed Era came out to scout the match from ringside, however Roderick, Kyle and Bobby were still feeling the effects from their beat downs at the hands of Bliss Kingdom members Alex, Randy and Travis.

Adam and Seth took each other out after going for a superkick at the same time. Then they went back on their feet and traded punches.

As Adam went for the Last Shot, Seth ducked and threw Cole over the top rope and landed on the rest of the UE.

Seth went out of the ring to bring Adam back in the ring, and as he was about to go back in as well, Roderick pulled the Kingslayer, but Seth retaliated by throwing the Messiah to the barricade. As Seth went back in the ring, Adam connected a superkick followed by the Last Shot. He pinned the Kingslayer and advanced to the finals at SummerSlam where he will face Travis for the vacant Intercontinental Championship.

(Backstage)

Seth walked in the locker room with a disappointed look on his face. Becky sat down beside the Kingslayer to comfort him.

Alex: dude, I've been there, but Jordan was the one who screwed me

Becky: it seems you want revenge, my love

Seth: yeah, and I want it against Roderick Strong

The Irish Lasskicker calmed the Kingslayer by planting small kisses on his cheek and neck.

Lexi: well guys, SummerSlam is this Sunday, are you all ready for your battles against the First Army?

Alex: yeah babe, I'm gonna show Jordan what happens when you screw the Pinoy Pharaoh

Ryan: as for WALTER, his chops don't frighten me

Travis: time to win that title

Becky: as for Ronnie's best friend, she's gonna fall to the Man as well

Toni: I can't wait to give another loss to Jinny

Billie: along with Rhea and Lacey

Chase: I took down the Scottish Psychopath, so I can't wait to take down the Sicilian Psychopath

William: Finn, I heard from management that they move our tag team match against Ringkampf at SummerSlam

Finn: perfect, why not embarrass the First Army, but at the Biggest Party of the Summer

The whole Kingdom had confident grins on their faces. They left the arena and went to the hotel and rest up.