[Ch. 17]

That night....

Bakugo just went home, and instead of answering all of Midoriya's questions on why he's drunk or why he's late. He laid next to him in their bed hugging the pillow like a girl about to cry from her friends bullying her, and just let his mind with his thoughts go all over the place making him feel suffocated.

"Kacchan..." Midoriya frowns as Bakugo looks up at him. "Maybe, we shouldn't be together anymore"

"Deku-"

"No. Stop. I'm talking right now. I've known about you and Kirishima for a long time now. I'm not mad, I'm disappointed that you only dated me for reasons unknown. But I don't want to make you suffer in a relationship with me. The only relationship I want with you, is in the work force as The Wonder Duo and to be friends like old times. If you love Kirishima. You should just tell him instead of being with me just to leave during the night to find reasons to be with Kiri." Midoriya says calmly looking at Bakugo seeing him sit up staring. "Besides. I never intended to date after I broke up with Shoto, because I still have feelings. It was just a weird feeling that happened so sudden. Like wow my childhood friend has liked me for a while? Which of course wasn't real."

"Deku. I know I'm an ass. But why the fuck did you keep this from me for so fucking long"

Midoriya starts laughing a bit before suddenly crying. "Because I wanted to be loved, for real. And I had that. Then I lost it"

"You can always earn it back"

"Oh I know...trust me" Midoriya wipes away his tears before resting against Bakugo. "So, Kirishima? Even after your memory loss of him"

"That was a while ago"

"And what makes you think it doesn't bug him still?"

Bakugo sighs wishing Kirishima didn't keep that on him. He felt Midoriya scoot down in the bed relaxing a bit on him.

On last time

After that day...a few more pass as Bakugo sat at a bar after an extremely long day doing the thing he loves. He seem to always drink the same scotch but nowadays it's just shots that he takes on occasions. As he was sitting alone he saw the stool next to his pull out to soon reveal Kirishima sitting beside him.

"Double scotch" He says calmly before looking at Bakugo. "Make it two"

"What are you doing here?"

"What? I can't go to our old favorite spot?"

"Mm. Favorite spot?"

"Yeah. Today marks it our favorite spot"

"Why?"

"Because Midoriya told me you two aren't a thing. AND....you think I'm still hurt from when you lost your memory of me" Kirishima says as calm as he can with Bakugo. "I'm not hurt by it as much as I was you promising then breaking it. I know you're going to apologize and don't bother cuz I'll forgive you anyway"

"Why forgive me so easily? I've been an idiot"

"We are all idiots Katsuki. But none of us will be happy if we let the little things stick with us for so long"

"So. What's our plan?" Bakugo asks Kirishima as he smiles a bit before bringing his chair close to him and kissing him lovingly. "Mm." He parts smirking a bit.

"We start off slow, okay Bakugo?" Kirishima smiles as Bakugo rolls his eyes before nodding. "Okay..well. Right now I want to get a bit fast" He smirks suddenly making out with Bakugo at the bar as he grips onto his coat bringing him close.

The minutes together turned to hours as the two were in Kirishima's apartment in his bed. They were surely enjoying themselves but they were soon interrupted by Riot coming into the room.

"Riot. Get out" Kirishima blushes heavily as Riot stares for a bit before seeing Bakugo and starting to bark like crazy.

"Your dog doesn't like me or something?"

"Ugh I don't know" Kirishima gets off of Bakugo putting his pants on before grabbing Riot's collar and taking him out of the room. "I'm sorry"

"Very eager. Like a child. Oh my god. Your dog is like a child. Let me guess you talk to him about your day?"

"Are you trying to bully me?" Kirishima smiles sitting on the bed leaning over him.

"Mmm. It's my nature" Bakugo laughs feeling Kirishima kiss him again but they were interrupted once again by crying sounds. "Ugh...just go get your baby" He snickers making Kirishima groan before getting the door which Riot instantly runs in and jumps on the bed.

Riot lays down immediately as he looks at Bakugo with a blank look on his doggy face. He soon rests his head down waiting to be petted which Bakugo instantly did.

"Hmm. He should meet my cats" He laughs a bit as Kirishima lays on top of him making him groan.

"Mm..." Kirishima held onto Bakugo from being on top of him as he enjoys his warmth every time he held him. It reminded him so much of things....

————

"Katsuki~"

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT SHITTY HAIR?!"

"You"

A very flustered fire cracker stares at the smiling idiot.

"Fuck you"

"I love you too Katsuki~!" Kirishima smiles holding onto Bakugo in his dorm bed. "You're so warm~"

"No shit Sherlock...."

"I'm gonna miss it during our hero days"

"Oh shut the fuck up shitty hair. Who says I'm gonna fucking leave your side in the pro world? I love you Eijirou"

————

Kirishima remembers that day smiling a bit before rolling to his side and moving a bit up as they were now head to head.

"Kirishima"

"Yeah?"

"Can I admit something"

"Yeah of course"

"When I lost my memory of you, I felt a lot of emotions leave my body. All these emotions I'm feeling right now and it hurt thinking about it again. I would call you stupid for forgiving me so easily, but you were the first one in my life where I wasn't afraid to express all these unwanted feelings. Then...that fear came back and I lost someone extremely important to me" Bakugo frowns as he stares at the ceiling feeling his body tense up a bit while he closes his eyes tearing up. "God. I feel like such a girl right now. Or a fragile kid like how I was at UA with all the shit that happened to me. But that fear came back...when I saw you at the Hero ceremony not in my embrace...god. I didn't think I'd get you back again. Friend or Lover...I didn't think I'd get you back as someone in my life. Until tonight"

Kirishima looks at Bakugo carefully before bringing him close into his embrace resting his head on top of his.

"You didn't have to keep this from me..."

"I know...but fear man"