[Ch. 2]

"Okay. Now that all of you are finally registered as heroes. We can continue the necessities into getting you to graduate and use those skills outside of UA." Aizawa says calmly as he starts to begin a lesson getting some people to focus and the others not so much.

As Bakugo was writing down notes when he heard Aizawa call him name to read where they were at which he did. He suddenly felt dizzy as he read before suddenly collapsing.

"Mr. Bakugo...."

"...."

"Bakugo?"

"....hm"

"Mr. Bakugo, are you awake?" Recovery Girl says calmly sitting on her chair beside his cot.

"Mm..." Bakugo tries to sit up but feels him being put gently go back down.

"You passed out and hit your head on your desk Bakugo. Do you know what that could've happened?"

"N-No" Bakugo frowns staring at the ceiling squinting a bit. "Too bright.."

Chiyo (Recovery Girl) pushes her chair to the light turning it down a bit before going back to Bakugo resting her hand on his arm.

"Hun. Can you try and remember a time where you passed out? Like after a stressful day, lack of sleep, lack of-"

"I don't know..." Bakugo sat up once more bringing his legs over to edge of the cot rubbing his neck.

"Okay...well do you remember who brought you in here?"

"Wasn't it that shitty Deku?"

"No it was Kirishima"

Bakugo looks at Chiyo extremely confused on who that was. She suddenly grabs her chart to file that in before contacting Aizawa.

"Who's that?"

"Bakugo. You don't know who Kirishima Eijiro is?"

"Never heard that name in my life"

"Chiyo what did you need me for" Aizawa walks into the infirmary staring at Bakugo's confused state. "You don't need an escort do you"

"Shut up Old man" Bakugo growls as Aizawa grabs him in places with his scarf tightening as punishment.

"Aizawa. He doesn't remember your student Kirishima. The one who brought him in"

Aizawa frowns letting go of him tempted to smack sense into him but in this case he really didn't know what to do.

"Contact the parents. Tell them the incident. But don't tell them about the memory loss. That's something I'll deal with"

"Right. Okay Aizawa" Chiyo says calmly going to go contact the parents as Bakugo looks at Aizawa frowning.

"Was this....Kirishima important?"

"I don't know what bond you two had. But all we hope is for the memory to return" He says calmly patting him on the back indicating that it'll all be alright but to also escort him back to the dorms.

As the two start to walk to the dorms Aizawa wanted to know how much he remembers.

"Who's the one you find as a rival in your class?"

"Fucking Deku"

"Language. Class?"

"Class 1-A"

"Dorm floor?"

"The fourth floor"

"Which two classmates does your room lie in between?"

"Shouji....and....uh" Bakugo frowns looking up at Aizawa.

"Kirishima"

"I don't...I don't...uhhh"

"It's fine. Let's just get inside"

Aizawa opens the door for the two looking at everyone at the tables for dinner. He watches Kirishima jolt up walking over along with the rest of his friends.

"Kirishima-"

"BAKUGO! Oh my god are you okay?!!" Kirishima was about to hug him when Bakugo suddenly socked him in the face. He fell to his side knowing he didn't expect that. Usually Bakugo would explode him annoyed.

"I-I don't-" Bakugo walks off going to his room.

Aizawa sighs helping Kirishima up seeing the bruising. "Don't harden your face until the bruising settles"

"What....what happened sir?"

"Bakugo is suffering some memory loss. And...I'm sorry Kirishima. But you're the only thing he can't remember"

Kirishima frowns feeling....this odd empty feeling in his chest as he decided to turn in for the night to think about this.....

Alone