Chapter 7

sylvie's pov:

Today was great. I couldn't believe me and Zoey had so much in common! Wait, let me tell the whole story.

*earlier today*

I woke up and noticed everyone was still sleeping except zoey and me. I never realized how we never really talked to each other until now.

"Hey Sylvie! How are you?" Zoey asked happily. I noticed how she got ready really quickly and how her hair shined against the light coming outside of the cabin windows. "I'm doing pretty great actually, thanks for asking." I said.

"Sylvie? I know we just met a little under a week ago, but I was wondering if you would wanna spend the day getting to know each other as friends, I've never really had any friends so I thought maybe it would be fun." She said. I've never really had friends either, I felt like Zoey and I would be great friends after this show is over.

"Yeah. Sounds fun. What are we going to do?" I asked getting my clothes for the day. "Well, I was thinking I might give you a makeover, since you already know what I like to wear, but I don't know much about what you enjoy to wear." She said. I usually didn't do makeovers,but I've never had a friend to do or get one from. I nodded as she started looking through my suitcase.

*an hour later*

It never took me so long to put myself together for the day. I guess Zoey and I are just having so much fun hanging with other girls without the pressure of a competition going on. I wore a bright pink thin sweater with ripped jeans and some blue nike's with her playing with my hair at the moment.

We told stories about life, (not my childhood) and Zoey and I were having so much fun.

"So..is there a guy you like here or back home?" She asked with a huge grin on her face. I thought my answer. I had no idea what I should say.

"Zoey? Can I tell you something you won't tell the others?" I asked nervously. She nodded and replied, "ok, but don't try to change the subject!".

I sighed, "I think I might have feelings for someone here, but I have no idea how to tell, because I've known what it's supposed to feel like, but now it feels different.." I said confusingly.

"And who might this guy be? Describe it. I'm no love expert, but I'm pretty sure I could help." She replied. "Ok, well I thought of some uh, thought about his smile, the other night, we accidentally held hands for a split second, I'm pretty sure I'm falling for him all over again..only I'm scared to get hurt.. I'm so confused.." I said hoping for a good reply.

"Well I- wait, again? Oh it's Scott isn't?" She replied happily. Wow she's good at guessing my thoughts, or I gave to much away. "Wow you got it right..but it's probably obvious." I said.

"Well I think you should follow your heart, and everyone deserves a second chance at something. If you think you're still into him, then try to see if he's still into you and see if it works out or not. I could see you two getting back together." She said as she added, "ok you can look in the mirror now, I've finished!" She said as turned me to the full view mirror. I liked how the clothes looked together and how she braided my hair. Fishtail right? I usually didn't wear makeup, so I wasn't use to this new me I saw in the mirror. My eyes looked bigger, eyelashes thicker, cheeks redder, I'm just like is that really me?

"Thanks Zoey! I look really nice." I said as we laughed and walked outside to see most of the others staring at us. I saw out of the corner of my eye Scott carving with his shark tooth and glance up. Was I really that pretty?

And there I believe was a good start of a good friendship.

*present time*

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing a loud noise and everyone slipping on their clothes. I quickly put the clothes back on from today and tied my nikes and ran outside and bumped into something. "Ow! Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" We said in unison. I looked up to see Scott's hand reaching out to help me up as I gladly accepted the offer.