18-Pinky Came Out From Coma

Start from the beginning

A-"Oh ha ha. I want to talk with you about something very important."

R-"Yeah tell me then."

A-"Here?? No no not here."

R-"Why? If not here then?"

A-"Can we go to any coffee shop nearby?"

R-"Ok no problem. Let's go."

A-"Yeah I just....."

      Before Annika continues, her phone rings. She excused herself and attend the call.

A-"Hello.... reallyyy??....ok.. no no...I am coming. Bye"

      Annika cuts the call and then went to Ramona.

A-"Mam, I am sorry. I have to go. Can we talk later? Tomorrow after office??"

R-"Ok..... no problem"

A-"Thank you mam. We will meet tomorrow. Byee"

R-"Sambhalke jaana. Byee"

      Annika nodded and left from there.

Annika's house,

      Annika came out of the auto and ran towards her house. She saw one lady standing there with her back facing to Annika.

A-"Chandaa....."

      Annika came and hugged her friend tightly. Chanda who was busy in her phone, startled by Annika's this action. She sighed in relief when she heard her voice.

A-"Chanda you here? You don't even know how much I missed you."

      Chanda smiled and broke the hug. She looked at Annika for few seconds.

A-"What??"

Chanda-"Tu Annika hi hai na?"

A-"What do you mean?"

C-"You know, my friend Annika, she came  to Mumbai from Pune before some days. She was so silent that time, she was so much in pain. But you....you are looking all happy and.... "

A-"Chandaa.....I want to tell you about this only."

C-"Yahi? You don't allow me inside?"

A-"Opps sorry sorry... let's go."

      Annika opened the door and they came inside. Chanda looked around and her mouth widened in shock.

C-"This house.....this house is so beautiful."

A-"Hai na? Mere Shivaay ki choice hai"

      Annika said proudly. Chanda looked at her shocked.

C-"What..... What did you say?"

A-"It's my Shivaay's choice."

C-"My Shivaay?? Really Annika?? When did this happen?? Jab Pune se yaha aa rahi thi tab bol rahi thi, 'I don't want to talk to him, there is no any relation between us, I don't want him'....And now this??My Shivaay n all haa.... How?? Can you explain??"

A-"I want to tell you about this only. Sit here. I will bring something for you."

      Annika turned but Chanda held her hand.

C-"No no no. First tell me, what's happening with you? What magic your Shivaay did on you again? Why you are again behaving like our khidkitod Annika? I..... I want to know each n everything."

A-"Ok fine....baitho"

      Annika made her sit on the sofa and sat beside her. Then she told her what happened and how. Chanda was surprised now. She looked at Annika with tears in her eyes and then hugs her happily. Annika smiled hugging her back.