"Oh. That explains it," he sighs.

"What do you mean?"

"Just that, well, she has never really been one to go around kissing random guys, and never older guys."

"Yeah, his age kind of through me for a loop, too, because well, she's the ever diligent Raven, focused on school, saying guys are stupid, and low and behold, here she is dating a college dude, who she barely knows."

"Wait, she doesn't even know him that well?"

"Not that I know of. I mean, I have been pretty antisocial lately, but it kind of just happened out of nowhere as far as I know, though I think she was sneaking around the past couple weeks."

"That's not the Raven I remember."

"It's not the Raven from the beginning of the school year, either. She had a crush on this guy with brown hair and brown eyes that she had tutored for a little while, and I know that he was in High School earlier this year, but something happened and she got over him pretty quickly."

"That is strange. I don't know, girls have always been confusing. Anyway, why were you running through the hallway?"

"Well, that's a looong story. So I was sitting with the friend group during lunch. You know, Monty, Jasper, Harper, Octavia, Monroe, and Raven. I had zoned out because I had looked over the cafeteria and saw the "BeSt CoUpLe" in the school, and umm, well, I have had a crush on Bellamy for years, and I hate seeing them together it makes me sick. So I picked at my lunch and as they were getting more lovey dovey I had to get out of there."

"Oh, that makes sense. There is one thing I didn't tell you that affected the way I stopped in the middle of the hallway."

"Really? What was that?"

"Well, ummm, I have a--"

"Clarke!" Crap. that's Octavia. Why isn't she with Bellamy. She needs new clothes or people are gonna start questioning why she's rotating the same pairs of clothes when everyone knows she has two closets full.

"Why aren't you with Bellamy?" I said as I walked over to her. I couldn't let her hear what John and I were talking about.

"Chill, I've been looking everywhere for you. I ran into Harper and Zoe and they said you said you were going to walk and I thought I should come with you. Wait, is that John Murphy?"

"Yes, it is. But that doesn't matter. I thought you were going to your house today to get some new outfits?"

"Well, I was, but then Bellamy and I got into a big fight, so I figured I would just borrow a pair of yours and see if I can drop by this weekend sometime, if Harp will drive me or something."

"Okay, wait here. I have to go finish talking with John."

"Okay.... what are you guys talking about?"

"Just stuff, I ran into him today after lunch, on my way to the bathroom and we had the next class together, we got yelled at for talking though, so we are just finishing our conversation. I'll wrap it up and be done in five minutes tops, okay?"

"Okay. You'll have to tell me about it later."

"Will do. I promise."

"Okay, off you go then, I would like some time for homework so we can get to your house at a decent time."

"Okay, okay, I'm going, geez," I said as I started walking back over to John.

"Sorry about that, John. I thought she was going to her house first. But she and Bell got into a big fight, so she is just coming straight over to my house."