"I needed a new watch, thank you baby" I lean and kiss her cheek. "I know you did" she smiles sweetly at me as she picks up a small box and unwraps it. Inside is another pandora charm with a dog paw print on. "I picked that!" Dulcie points grinning. Dakota grins and looks to me.

"Well I love it, thank you sweetheart" she leans down to kiss her head and I smile watching my favourite girls. Next I unwrap is a bottle of my favourite aftershave, I smile and watch as Dakota unwraps her next one; a spa day for her and two others.

"A spa day! Just what I needed" she giggles kissing my cheek. Dulcie giggles and wanders over to play with Zepp. I go to grab another of mine and Dakota smirks. She leans over to me, playing with the hair at the back of my neck.

"This one, is more for me, but it's for you..." she whispers slowly, smirking as I frown and open the gift bag. My eyes going wide as soon as I see what's inside. I pull it out the bag slightly, cautious of Dulcie seeing.

It's a red sexy lace lingerie piece with white fluffy bits around the edge, like what the Santa outfit has. I gasp and run my fingers over it, before putting it back in the bag and turning to Dakota, smirking.

"If you're a good boy, I'll put it on later" she whispers running her fingers through my hair, kissing the side of my neck gently. I laugh and pull her closer, kissing her gently. She grabs another present of hers, some fluffy pyjamas with Minnie Mouse all over the bottoms. She grins and rests them to one side.

I grab my last one and unwrap it. It's a snow globe with a photo inside of Dakota and Dulcie sticking their tongues out. I shake it upside down and the glitter floats all around inside. It makes my heart expand more than I ever thought it should.

"That was Dulcie's idea" Dakota grins and I grin at her, kissing her gently "I love it" I say, kissing Dulcie's head as she wonders over to us to see it. She giggles and then goes to play outside again with her scooter. I go to get up but Dakota grabs my arm, pulling me back to sit down again.

"You have one more.." she smiles shyly, giggling as I look around on the floor with a confused expression on my face. She nudges me softly, giggling. I watch as she rolls her top up and there's a a piece of ribbon tied around her stomach with a big bow and a tag.

It reads 'Merry Christmas daddy. I love you already' I smile shyly at her, taking the bow off and undoing the ribbon gently, she giggles and I lean to kiss her stomach softly. "You're the best Christmas present I could ask for" I whisper against her, kissing it gently again before pulling her top back down.

I look to her as she wipes her tears, pouting slightly. I gently kiss her lips repeatedly. "I didn't mean to make you cry.." I whisper, stroking her cheeks gently. She shakes her head grinning. "It's just me being overly emotional.. you'll have plenty of this to come in sure" she giggles and I pout, kissing her cheek.

"I love you, thank you for my presents" she kisses me as we get up and she checks dinner. "Thank you for mine" I say, smiling at her as I clear the Christmas wrapping paper away...

----

We've had dinner and watched Christmas films, Dulcie took my phone and I let her FaceTime her mom, then we used Dakota's phone to FaceTime Mel and then Don, who we'll be seeing tomorrow.

It's now just after 8pm and we've had the best day together, me and my two favourite ladies. I'm currently getting Dulcie settled into bed, she's tired out from today's excitement, whilst Dakota is taking her bath.

I sing softly to her, stroking her blonde hair from her face as her eyes close slowly, a small smile on her face. I watch her sleep for a while before leaning to kiss her head gently and leaving her room, pulling the door over slightly.