Part 13

Its been a month of Shivika marriage...

Shivaay had some important deal going on in the office so he postponed their honeymoon trip

But Shivika try their best to spent time with each other

They had grown closer after they confess in Anika's mansion  .

Anika have the habit to get up early in the morning.. One day Shivaay suggest her to accompany him in jogging which she happily agreed...

Now they both used jog together everyday, after jogging anika also accompany him in gym too... Although Anika not need it but she join him.... she did not want to accept it..  That she like looking at Shivaay being shirtless... She tried her best not to look at his bare muscled torso but could not success in it...

Same goes  with Shivaay also he tried his best not to look at Anika when she came out wearing her gym suit.... Which shows her each curves perfectly...

They were like friends now.... Shivika had passed the stage of awkwardness... Now
They joked with each other, laughing, giving friendly hug to each other.

The earlier tough hard rugged Shivaay Singh oberoi  had now vanished and so had the silent depressed Anika.

Now they are Shivika... Who are happy with each other....

Still There were numerous moments of  embarrassment like unintentional touches, accidental falls etc.

Same as one of the incident that happened just 2 weeks after their marriage.

Shivaay and Anika had gone to their farmhouse.

Shivaay wanted to show her his all houses, or his other properties.

First Shivika visit to a temple to have a prayer together...

Later shivaay take her to Oberoi industry... Where He introduced her to all...

Later after visiting their office and a plush apartments they went to Shivaay's farmhouse.

It had a perfect atmosphere with a lake at the backward where ducks floated. It had various other interesting elements.

Shivaay asked Anika to freshen up a bit.

He went into one of the bed room and fell on the bed relaxing himself.

The window was open. He can feel the fresh breeze coming...

Anika came out of the washroom and wiped her face with a towel.

She turned back to see Shivaay laying on the bed.

Shivaay smiled as she looked at him. Anika too smiled in response.

The wind was too much. Anika was wearing a Saree...

The loose end of the saree flew and got stuck in Shivaay's rado watch.

She didn't notice it and so did not shivaay...

Anika moved away towards a faraway window to look at the back of the farmhouse at the lake

But something pulled her back, making her scream in fear... She closed her eyes tightly...

When She landed on top of Shivaay hardly hitting with his hard chest...

Shivaay put his hands around her to support her from getting hurt

her saree fell off her body ad she was pulled behind

Her face landed directly on his exposed chest thanks to the body sticking v-neck dark blue shirt he was wearing.

Yes, in this process Anika gave Shivaay a kiss.

Anika's eyes popped out as soon as realized what had happened.

Shivaay's hands were on her waist gripping her tightly.

There was hardly anything on her back. The blouse was just containing a small strap. So practically his hands were on her bare back.

Her scent rushed into his head. Anika tried moving up but her chain was now stuck to his shirt.

Shivaay was lost into her. Anika tried to get up but get no good results.

Shivaay extended his hand to remove chain, in the process touching her exposed skin little due to her deep neck blouse. Anika shivered at his touch.

If Anika tried to get up Shivaay had a full view of her creamy breasts so she didn't dare to move any bit...

He tried hard not to look at her, but his eyes betrayed him every time drifting at her...

Anika can feel his strong gaze on her... Her cheeks turns crimson. She had seen Shivaay staring at her making her blushed hard at it.

Shivaay manage to remove the chain from his shirt But Anika wanted to stay like this for few more seconds. She subconsciously hooked her bracelet to his shirt. And showed him that too

His hands travelled down to her hand and he began removing the bracelet. All this while Anika was staring at him lovingly.

Every woman needs a companion,who supports her,

loves her, gives her freedom, gives a shoulder when she cries, a peck on the forehead before sleeping and so on. Anika too was no different. Guess she had understood it now when she found her companion in form of Shivaay

He is the best friend... And best companion any one can have...