Part 5

its been 3 days... when shivika parents have finalized their marriage date... that is almost 20 days later according to muharrat... all were busy in marriage preparetion...

here Anika had thought alot about their marriage... It had been 3 days since she met him... She still wonder about his marriage decision...  After shivaay's decision she was little relieved with the marriage... but still she wanted to talk to him once about it to clear her mind from all confusion... now a days malika have only one topic to discuss... that is talking about Shivaay to Anika... she had not left any article about him to discuss with anika making her impressed towards him...

its getting out of her nerves now... she want to confronts him... and also to ask him about his decision... hence she called him meet... Shivaay told Anika to meet at XYZ cafe... At 11'o clock

Anika reach the cafe at 10: 30... She get surprised to find it all empty... She find a place near window facing the flower garden at back... Feeling it peaceful she sat there... Making her ready to ask Shivaay all about her confusion...

She see a white Lamborghini car come to a halt in front of the cafe. She see this time Shivaay walking in alone unlike other time when he was being followed by many bodyguards .

He removed his glares as he entered the cafe and take a seat in front of her....

Anika managed to give him a small smile and Shivaay smiled too in response...

Ordering the coffee for both Shivaay waited for Anika to start...

why this cafe is all empty... asked anika and then regret later for asking the most useless question...

Shivaay chuckles only to get an awkward glance by her...

I book the whole cafe... That's why its empty... simple... Shivaay said simply...

Whaaat... You book the whole cafe... But why... Ask Anika being flabbergasted...

So that we can talk in privacy... Also I don't want our these types of meetings to be the news headline... Replied Shivaay...

Ohh OK..  Anika replied fidgeting with her fingers...

I know you didn't call me here... Just to sit like this... BTW I would love to sit all day like this staring you... Shivaay said Trying to be a cheesy to break her uncomfortableness

"I am sorry i broke down that day.." she said nervously.

"tumhe mujhse sorry kehne ki zaroorat nahin hain Anika.. We are going to get married and I really want you to share all your pains with me anika" he said coming closer.

Anika lowered her eyes seeing his sincerity

"aap.." she was stopped.

"call me Shivaay" he said.

Anika looked up at him...

Call me Shivaay Anika... He repeated again

"okay...Hmm.uh...uh... Shi... Shiv... Shivaay

"Hey my name is shivaay not.. Shi... Shiv... Shivaay!!" he joked around

While a small smile crept up on her face.

"Hmm Shivaay... She pronounced again to get the feel of his name rolling out if her tongue... Making her shiver

"hmm say what you want to tell... He speak bringing her out of her thought

"Why you get agree for this marriage?" she finally asked the question that was disturbing her since 3 days

"why u r not happy by this it?" shivaay asked.

happiness now doesn't know me... she replied still being hurt by her past..

"anika.." he softly held her hands in his..

"shivaay i have made a decision and i need your help in this" she said.

Hmm say... Said Shivaay who was curious to know her decision. "i am always there for u" he said truthfully

Anika was happy listening to him.

"shivaay i want to forget about my past and move on with you... I want to say that i will try my best to adjust to new things. ..and i will give it all to this marriage..i will try shivaay but am also scared that it wont be enough" she confessed.

Shivaay was happy hearing this that she is trying to move on from her bitter past...

"i really want this marriage to happened but i still wanna tell u.. mujhse shaadi kar ke kya faydha hoga ap ko.. Mera past... i got pregnant by someone else baby. . how can u bear that? I am a depressed girl i can never make u happy" she said.

Shivaay listened carefully.

"so is this all disturbing you? Do you really think that it Is marriage about only having s** ?"

Anika looked pale at him

"anika a girls character is not judged by her vir****ty...if a man had lost it before his marriage then it wouldn't have been a big deal isnt it?"

Anika was listening to him patiently.

"anika i don't care about your past..i just want you to be happy" he said coming closer to her...

"And you can take as much time as you want OK... I will be their for you... he whispered to her...

Anika was some how now satisfied

"thank you Shivaay.." she said.

"I am your husband... Its my right get it... " he told jokingly.

Anika laughed again.

Shivaay was really happy seeing her smile. It felt so beautiful to see her smiling whole heartly

"let me drop you home" he said.

"no its okay i will go" anika said.

"arey!" he said and pulled her to his car.

Woh actually... I have to go for shopping... She said hesitantly..

Hmm OK so let's shop together... He said moving the car towards the mall..

But what about your office... She asked shockingly..

If you forget wifey... I am the boss... And have full right to go where ever I want understand... Now let's move to mall... I also want to see my Mrs. Shopping style... He said making her sigh...

Precap.

Wedding functions and wedding