minho's lips still tasted like strawberries, refreshing like a cold summer night.

"guys i swear—" the couple quickly pulled apart as it heard the voice behind them. jisung turned around to look into fourteen exposed eyes. "oh my good changbin you owe me five dollars. i told you he's going to cry." changbin rolled his eyes at felix in response.

the couple was too caught up in the moment to get irritated by their staring friends, so all they did was lock hands and follow them into the living room where the cake was still sitting on the wooden table. "so. if you would like to mr. han, or should i just say lee already, could you please blow out these candles so that we can finally eat the fucking cake? my children are dying." chan teased the hell out of jisung, though he wasn't angry at him, he understood. just like all the others.

jisung agreed and let go of minho's hands rather reluctantly, too afraid that his boyfriend would be gone as soon as he wasn't right next to him. he walked towards the cake, bent down, inhaled the hair sharply and blew out all the candles at once. felix who sat at the very end of the couch also inhaled some air, ready to make a dirty comment again.

but jeongin pushed him down the couch right away a second time. hyunjin next to them was already receiving warning glares from seungmin.

"what?" minho was the one to break the silence for the first time in almost a year since he didn't understand the tension floating inbetween the others at all. "you don't want to know." jisung innocently smiled at him as he got up from his spot on the floor next to the piece of furniture to grab his boyfriends lonely hand as soon as possible again.

he didn't know when it was going to turn into phone calls and text messages all over again.

"alright. who wants cake?" exclaimed jeongin, making everyone raise their hands immediately. he widened his eyes, but what was he expecting?

♡—

it was already 2am, the world was engulfed in a dark night, except for minho and jisung. the couple talked all night long while they certainly did not let go of eachother often.

though right now jisung was leaning against the window frame to let in some fresh air. the others left already. it was a clear night, not a singular cloud was visible. the whole sky was full of the moon and all of his stars and constellations. minho went to the bathroom for a short amount of time.

only seconds later jisung heard the door open and close, then the only thing left audible were footsteps coming his direction.

"hey sunflower." whispered minho as he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, kissing his neck.

sunflower was his new nickname for jisung since his hair was as orange as the petal of a sunflower, even though to him jisung was prettier than any flower.

jisung quickly turned around to face minho, the older's hands resting on his waist. he gasped when he saw how full of love and admiration minho's chocolate orbs actually were. suddenly jisung leaned in, cautiously placing his lips onto minho's as he cupped his face.

minho's fingertips moved from his waist to his nape as he pulled the shorter closer into his frame, kissing him more passionately this time. jisung pulled away all of a sudden to catch his breath. minho noticed how well the moonlight decorated his sunflower's features only then. and he couldn't contain himself. "you're so beautiful."