"Hey!"

"I prayed to not maim you, didn't I?"

"Alright, alright, party's over..."

And then a shutter sound!

"Hey!" I snapped, launching for his phone. "Gimmie that!"

He laughed and held it above his head. "Hey, now, hey now! Don't make me drop it in the water!"

I growled and started to crawl up him. "Give. Me. That!"

He just kept on laughing, eventually shoving it into his pocket.

"Going to get it now, Miss Kitty?"

I looked him strait in the eye and went pocket diving, "accidentally" touching something.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He yelped, dancing back while I sat on the ground, trying to decipher his lock.

I snuck a look at Ookami to see him looking at us with a scared expression. I exhaled through my nose, smirking as I continued.

"Don't lock it, dammit!" he ordered, reaching to snatch the phone. I stuffed it down my front and looked at him blankly.

"So not fair..." he muttered, turning away, having given up.

One of my ears flicked and I continued working on his password.

"What did you wish to speak to us about?" Ookami asked, getting things underway.

"Oh, right." Eru sat, closing the triangle-circle by facing the pond. "All three of us vowed to help Blank, correct?"

We both nodded. "I even became friends with Sora and Shiro," I informed him. "Shiro is so cute~"

Ookami rolled his eyes. "I personally don't like the Eastern Federation... I'd much rather help the two Imanity."

Eru nodded. "Then I can speak here freely. As you probably know, Sasa and I are not from this world."

"Yeah... Picked that up with her babbling on..."

I ducked my head at Eru's raised brow. "References..."

His face broke into a kind smile. "Would you stop confusing the poor guys..."

"Yeah, Alley-cat."

"I'mma fierce alley-cat! Meow! Ftchuftchuftchuftchu!!!"

Eru shook his head, his smile growing. "Settle down, Tulus... Before I continue, what others have you used?"

I rattled them off on my fingers. "James Bond, Sherlock, Bruce Lee... Oh, and Cyberchase of course."

Eru grinned. "Just don't get carried away, Ruby."

"But Yaaaang...! I don't need people to help me grow up. I drink milk," I told him, crossing my arms and closing my eyes sassy-like.

"Traitor!" he told me using his best Ed voice.

We started laughing while Ookami looked at us with a brow cocked like we belonged to the loony bin. Which, I admit, I might have needed to...

"Moving on," Eru conducted, his face normal again. I was still struggling to control my snickers. It was so nice to have someone who got your references! "Well, we know what's going to happen," he told Ookami. "We know Blank's next move, just as soon as we know whereabouts they are. They've gotten Jibril, haven't they?"

I nodded. "We left while Steph was tied up."

"Alright, so it won't be long before we forget Sora's existence."