“Oh, stop it! I’m fine. Actually, I’m here to invite you to go with me to an art expo at the Digital Technology Office.” The chocolate haired boy said.

“Yeah?” Louis studied his face, catching a glimpse of hope on the boy’s eyes.

“Yeah, it’s going to be very interesting. They’re going to have this whole section dedicated to comic design and stuff and I thought you would like to see it.”

“I’d love to! I mean, I don’t know that much about comics and stuff, but I’ve saw some movies about super heroes so I hope I’ll recognize some of them in the paintings?” Louis said, smilling slightly.

“Oh, I can’t believe you just watch the movies! I think I should do something about this. So, are you in?” Harry asked, eyes widening in expectation.

“Yeah, I’m in. Oh wait, there’s some ink in your face.” Louis suddenly spotted a black spot on Harry’s cheek. He reached his hand and rubbed the spot, feeling the boy’s sharp jaw on his hand. Harry stared at him, his eyes still wide. Louis looked at him, almost dipping into the green of Harry’s eyes. They kept staring to each other for almost a minute, Louis hand still on Harry’s face, when he shook his head and removed his hand from his cheek, his own face turning red.

“Thanks.” That’s was all Harry said while still admiring Louis face. He stayed there for a while, looking at him. It was a little bit awkard, like the last time when they were almost kissing. And all of sudden the boy wrestled himself to a standing position. “So, I see you tomorrow? I’ll text you the schedule so we can meet and go to the exposition.”

“Perfect. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Louis said, looking up to meet the boys’s eyes, again.

“Bye.” Harry waved to him, standing there a little bit and admiring Louis for a moment before turning his back to the blue-eyed boy and walking away.

Louis exhaled in relief, watching the other boy walk away. He felt his heart tight in his chest, realizing that he didn’t want the boy to leave. Feeling a little bit upset, he grabbed his book from the ground and tried to read from where he started, but failing since his thoughts were in the curly boy and his perfect dimpled smile.

-

The boys met in front of the Digital Technology Office on Tuesday night. As Harry approached he saw Louis already there, wearing his glasses and a navy-blue sweater, black jeans and his usual pair of black converses. Harry felt his heart race a little bit at the sight of the boy alone, looking down to his shoes and waiting for him, patiently.

“You look good.” Harry said when he was sure Louis could hear him. The other boy raised his head in Harry’s direction, smilling shyly.

“Thanks. I didn’t know what to wear since it’s an exposition and stuff but it looks like you were not so concerned about this.” Louis said, looking at Harry’s clothes. He was wearing a Pink Floyd tee shirt, a tight pair of black jeans and his brown ankle length boots.

“Oh, they don’t mind about what you wear. Some artists are kind of… sloppy. Well, let’s go then. I can’t wait to see everything.” He said, gesturing towards the door.

The two of them climbed the steps side by side, entering the exposition: it was crowded with people, big lights illuminating the corridors with lots of paintings of the most variable kinds, colors and shapes.

Harry should be admiring the paintings, he really should. But he couldn’t keep his eyes of Louis as the boy walked by the pictures and studied them carefully, sometimes making comments and asking for Harry’s opinion. Harry liked how he seemed to be genuily interested by the pictures, sometimes his eyes shining when he saw a particularly nice one.