epiloge

Vigo never truly recovered from finding his daughter, dead at the hands of inexperienced handlers and we spread her ashes amongst the wind, the last lyconwing to be truly free. We only hope that vallhalla accepted her amongst its halls. But untill we meet again, be free and fly while you can, for her.
Meanwhile somewhere new
W-what? Where am i? Is this--- Valhalla? No, something was different about all this. I sat up and saw a hut in the same style as berks, but it wasn't home. I slowly stand up, my wings helping me stay up as i slowly go to walk. I missed Winter, i missed hiccup and his friends i missed- Dad. Dad oh no, he must think i'm dead. My steps pick up as my head fills with panic and determination. I open the door to the hut and i see many people flying on razorwhip wings and all of them, were female. I spread my night fury akin wings and i take off weakly, my exhaustion trying to get me to stop until an outside force intervened. A woman with razor wings pushes me down softly, care in her touch. I land and collapse, my legs too weak to catch myself. The lady lands and lifts me gently and she sets me on the bed again and she says softly," rest, you need to heal, you nearly died by handlers taking you to rykers via fishing net. Rest, you can ask me your questions when you wake last known lycon." I nod weakly and slowly i close my eyes, my exhaustion claiming me and i fall into the depths of sleep.
////
Where do you think our lyconwing ended up? Find out in the sequel: A lyconwings Rebirth. Anyways i hope you all enjoy and until then stay balanced-SIRABOOKS