weeks later

Sira's pov
I slowly wake up after a nice night of rest and i stand up, my wings perfectly folded at my sides as i pull on my usual outfit and i step downstairs and i smell an amazing breakfast being made as i step onto the main room floor. My father stands and says" ah good morning sira, how'd you sleep?" I smile" just fine daddy, whats for breakfast?" He smiles and says" salmon soup with a bit of eggs and milk." I chuckle softly and i sit at a table we had to make. He sets down a bowl and i quickly dig in, enjoying every bite of my soup." I'm going out for a hunter patrol today, hopefully i can stay safe." He nods" advoid my brother at all cost." I nod and i walk out, spreading my wings out and i launch into the air. The wind flowing through my wings felt great on my nerves, calming me down. I knew that the person who sold me off in that net was near and it was making me more nervous as every day for him to arrive and to leave me for dead again. I slowly come in for a landing and i land on a seastack near the Edge. My eyes shine softly in the early morning light. I let my wings flare out as the wind blows past them. I look at the horizon, as calm as i could be when suddenly i hear the rocks that made my seastack shift around and before i could react, i start falling and i spread my wings, trying to catch myself when a rock hits my wing and i roar as i fall toward the water and a rock forces me under. I quickly swim up and i gasp and i see a big boat coming up to me. I try to advoid so i could see the insignia on the flag when it hits me and i pass out.
/ sorry guys that this took so long, i have no idea who the actual villan will be. Anyways, with balance-SIRABOOKS/